A.28

Kiana Brown
A month later
Home.

"Kiana, your phone is ringing."

"Decline it!" I said continuing to put Kree clothes on. I picked him up and grabbed his diaper bag. I snatched my car keys and walked up to the living room. Roman sat on the couch eating a bag of candy while looking over his medical book.

"You ready?" I asked causing him to nod his head.

He grabbed Kree from me and took the diaper bag. I let them go ahead of me before closing the door. I made sure to lock it and walked over to the car.

~~~
Keegan House.
~~~

"Hey everybody." I spoke as I came into the house.

Everyone spoke back coming to give hugs. There was a bunch of people over for Keegan. Victoria and I just wanted to throw him a lil some for beating cancer. All the shit he does for me, the least I can do is show him I care.

"Kiana, this is my mom Leslie." Victoria came up to me showing a pretty brown skin lady.

"Hi." I spoke shaking her hand.

"Hello, is this your son?" She asked touching his foot. Roman pulled the car seat away a bit causing me to hit him.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ooh, well isn't he handsome." She smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded before walking over to Keegan. He was at the table eating a bunch of baby carrots. I ran up to him and yelled his name loudly.

"Kiana!" He mocked me pulling me into a hug. I pecked his cheek and he released from the hug. "Where lil bro at?"

"His godfather." I said pointing over to Roman.

Keegan pushed me out the way and ran over to my baby. I gasped and shook my head. Lil Kree been stilling my attention. We got have to box about that.

"Hey bitch!" Melanie ran up giving me a hug. I hopped up on her and she laughed before setting me down. Laura ran up to causing us to group hug each other.

"Bitch where AJ?" I asked looking around.

"With Ace. Girl you know he finally decided he wanted to be in his life once he got that damn child support letter."

I burst out laughing, "Bitch. I know you did not."

"Uh," Melanie looked around, "And did."

Laura laughed causing me to laugh even harder. Melanie looked past my shoulder and then back at me.

"So I see you brought second baby daddy today." She smirked causing me to shake my head.

"Roman? Girl, that's basically my brother."

"Yeah okay." Laura smiled, "He's always with you."

"Duh, because we like, um, live together." I said sarcastically.

"Why does he live with you? Don't he have a girlfriend or something?" Melanie asked.

I shrugged, "That's his business. I don't expect him to tell me anything for real."

"Yeah whatever. He loves you man."

"And I love him too, as I should." I said turning around to see him and Kree.

Roman said that Kree was his best friend. He went and bought them matching outfits and he even got him a chain with their names on it. I don't think Roman likes me in that way. I just thinks he's a supportive friend who wanna see me do well in life. I want the same for him, my future doctor.