A.23

Guys I realized that I didn't have dates. So, were just gonna say its September 14 right now and I'm gonna continue from this date. Thanks.

DraQuan Marcel
2 Months Later.
Home.

"Kiana can you just stay home today? I just want us to have be together as a family."

"Draco, you know I have to go see my brother. I won't be long, just give me some time." Kiana said grabbing her purse.

She walked over to me and went in for a kiss, I dodged it though. I knew she felt some type of way, but she just ended up leaving. Once I heard the front door close, I punched my pillow and laid back down in the bed.

"Trouble in paradise?"

I looked up to see Christina standing in the doorway. She had on a see through night that showed her huge belly. Man both her and Kiana are supposed to be five months, but she way bigger than Kiana. Kiana just now showing and Christina been showing for a while now. Something ain't right with this situation, but we got four more months until they both drop.

"Mind yo business." I said getting up to the close the door in her face. She stopped it and came in anyways.

"Are you dumb? Have you not realized that she's been going to see another man? That's definitely not your baby in her stomach." She said before turning to walk away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked folding my arms.

She chuckled, "The other day I heard Kiana on the phone with another nigga. He sounded like he wanted her to meet him some place. So, I waited to see if she would leave and she did."

"When was this?"

"That day you left to take Kairi to the airport." She said leaning against the wall.

I took Kairi to the airport about two weeks ago. She's been with Juicy and her family in Philippines for a while now. She doesn't back until this Friday but I don't have to pick her up. On the other hand, when I got home Kiana wasn't here. She told me she was at the hospital with Keegan.

"She said she was with her brother."

"Lies." Christina shook her head. "It had to be someone else because you don't get hickeys from your own brother."

"She had hickies? Where the hell was I?" I asked confused.

"I don't know, but she must have put on makeup because it was clear as day."

I scoffed, "You lying now. I don't believe that shit. If she said she was going to see her brother I believe it."

"Where's she now? If she's there to see her brother then call him and see if she's really there."

"I will." I said pulling my phone out my pocket. I dialed Keegan phone number and placed it on speaker phone. After a minute or so, he picked up.

"Yeah?"

"Yo Keegan, Kiana there?" I asked trying not to sound too suspicious.

"Nah, she ain't here. She might be on her way though, I'll let you know if she pull up."

"Aight man, thank you."

"No problem." He said before he hung up. Christina looked at me before folding her arms.