A.26

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Melanie House.

I woke up at Melanie house with Rashad in the bed next to me. We were both clothed, and then I remembered what went down. I sat up in the bed placing my hand over my eyes. Tears streamed down my face rapidly.

I felt a hand on my back, which made me turn around. Rashad sat up and pulled me into a hug. I just cried onto his shoulder, because it was just all my fault. I keep letting shit make me act a certain way and do certain shit. I honestly don't think that I'll ever be happy, my happiness isn't possible.

"Don't cry, I'm here for you." He said using his hand to wipe my tears.

I pulled away from him, "Rashad I don't love you. You don't love me either."

"I do—"

"No." I shook my head, "You're in love with my body. You're in love with the thrill of us. You love Tonya not me Rashad. You married her and you have a son at home. This is gonna ruin your family. Go home and be honest with her, we can't be here like this forever."

"You're right." He sighed, "Maybe its not love it was more so lust. Damn, I'm sorry Kiana."

"Its fine." I said getting up out of the bed. I put my shoes on and wrapped my hair up.

I grabbed my car keys and waited for Rashad to get dressed. Once he got dressed we left the bedroom. I opened the front door and let him out before locking it. We walked off the porch and over to my car.

"Where you going?" He asked and I sighed.

"Back to Draco house to get the rest of my stuff. Then, I'm going to stay at Keegan house with Victoria until I can get my own place again."

He leaned down and pecked my forehead. "Just be safe. Things gon get better, you just gotta claim that shit Ki."

"I know." I sniffled leaning my head on his chest. He hugged me for a while before letting me go.

"I'm here if you need anything. You know I got you." He said making me nod.

He walked off to his car and I hopped in mines. I knew that this relationship wasn't gonna last, so I'm prepared for the worst.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Home.

I laid across the couch smoking my weed. Christina was in front of me with her head on my chest. I been getting high all morning and I felt so zooted. I had to get this shit right though, so I can get up for work in the morning.

"You gon cook something?" I asked causing her to scoff.

"Nigga no, I'm pregnant. How about you go cook something." She said making me kiss my teeth.

The doorbell rung causing me to get up and get it. I set the blunt down and fanned the smoke out the air. I took a minute before opening the front door.

I laughed, "So you back?"

Kiana moved around me and went to the back. I slammed the door and followed her to the back room. She was pulling her clothes out of the drawers. I slammed the bedroom door behind me and she turned and looked at me.

"What?" She asked before stuffing her clothes in the bag.

I walked up to her, "So, you just gon waltz up in here like you ain't go fuck Rashad again?"

"Didn't you just fuck Christina?"

"I fucked her for revenge, but you going right back to him afterwards let's me fucking know that you been wanting him from the beginning!" I yelled cornering her.

"You said you forgave me! You shouldn't need revenge if you left the past in the past like you said Dra'Quan! I understand I hurt you and you felt like you needed to get back at me! But what was that proving?" She screamed pushing my chest.

"What was I proving? What the fuck were you tryna prove by going right back to Rashad? You only making yo self look bad because that nigga is married and you fucking know it!"

"I wasn't trying to prove anything! I used him to make me feel better, but see you had intentions the whole fucking time! I've constantly proved since we've started back dating that there wasn't no one out there who I loved more than you! I guess you just don't realize that do you?" She pushed past me, but I roughly grabbed her and slammed her against the wall.

"Stop talking to me like you fucking stupid! You brought all this shit on yourself Kiana! You the one who cheated on me with Rashad like I didn't love you! You act like I won't go to hell and back for you! You think this is what I wanted for us?" I asked feeling tears fall down my face.

"No—"

"You right! No! I wanted us to be happy, living somewhere in the suburbs, with Kairi and the baby! I wanted us away from the bullshit! I wanted us secluded not dealing with people and drama!"

"And it could still be that way!" She wiped her tears, "We've been happy this whole time until you felt like I was cheating again!"

"It can't be that way no more Kiana. You still went and fucked this dude again like you just don't give a fuck about my feelings. And how are we supposed to get away from bullshit if you're the bullshitter?"

I backed away from her and she stood there crying. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked back at her.

"You don't think I wanna cry? You don't know how many times I cried over the shit you did!"

"I'm sorry!" She cried walking up to me. She wrapped her arms around me just for me to push her back.

"Get yo stuff ain't no need for all that. You made this bed and you gon lay in it."

She fell to knees in front of me crying. I looked up at the ceiling trying not to deal with this shit. Its like the harder she cried the more I wanted her to stop.

"Kiana get up." I sighed.

She shook her head, "No, I'm so sorry Draco. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Kiana—"

"I swear I didn't want it to be like this!" She punched the floor, "You know I love you and I don't want you out of my life. I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry."

"Kiana get—"

"Do whatever you have to do to forgive me! I'll do whatever you want Dra'Quan I swear! It doesn't have to be like this! I'm sorry—"

"Get up." I pulled her up off the ground. "Stop Kiana, just stop—"

"But I'm sorry—"

"I know. I know." I hugged her as hard as I could, using my free hand placing it on her head. I leaned my head down on hers hugging her as hard as I could.

She continued sobbing and I just held her. I grabbed her face and wiped her tears but she wouldn't stop crying. I just pulled her back onto my chest and brushed my hands through her hair.

"Kiana stop crying."

She said something but I couldn't understand due to her sobbing.

"I'm not leaving you Kiana. I told your brother that I'd take care of you and that's a promise. Stop this shit Kiana, stop it." I said causing her to nod her head.

She calmed down and took a deep breath. She leaned her head back on to my chest and I held her closely. I sighed shaking my head slowly. I just want things to get better, I pray it gets better.

There's a time skip next chapter you guys.