A.24

Tonya Miller-Hill
Next Morning
Home.

"Rashad can you make him stop crying? I'm busy right now."

I huffed rolling my eyes to the ceiling. I continued washing the dishes and put them away. Rodney was still crying loud as hell which pissed me off. I dried my hands off and walked into his bedroom to see him in the crib hollering. I picked him up and patted his back and went to find Rashad.

As usual, he was on the damn game going back and forth with them niggas online. I was honestly so tired of him acting like he didn't have a child. I can't do everything at one time.

"Rashad—"

"Bitch that's foul! Bruh y'all niggas cheating!" He yelled angrily and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the damn television and unplugged the game.

"Tonya what the fuck?" He asked taking his headset off.

"You need to get up and help me out with the baby. I can't do this shit by myself because I didn't make him by myself." I said handing the baby to him.

He grabbed Rodney and got up from the chair. I followed him into our bedroom and hopped down on the bed. He sat next to me and we both stared at the television. For some reason, Kiana and Draco crossed my mind. Its funny how they're getting married now, but I'm here for it.

"Can you believe Kiana and Draco getting married?" I asked Rashad and he nodded.

"Yeah, they love each other so why not." He shrugged still staring at the television.

"Its funny how y'all slept with each other, but we still marrying y'all. I never thought life would plan out like this." I chuckled picking up Rodney.

Rashad looked over at me and gave me a weird look.

"Why you gon bring that shit up? I mean damn we was young as hell back then let it go." He frowned.

I laughed, "Babe, its just a joke."

"No its not, don't play about that shit man. I don't wanna speak on that just leave it alone." He got up and left the room.

See I was just playing with him, but he just made me mad. I got up from the bed and took Rodney back into his room. I placed his pacifier in his mouth and went into the living room to Rashad.

"Why you fucking tripping? If that made you feel some type of way its your fucking fault! You knew it was wrong but you still fucked her like I wasn't with you! You just said fuck my feelings and slept with my best friend!"

"She ain't just your best friend! She was mines too, so stop acting like that shit! I mean shit, I tried to talk to you earlier that day but what did you do? You ignored me and treated me like you didn't care. Well Kiana fucking cared and she was there for me!" He frowned.

"Oh, so her opening her legs and fucking you meant she was there for you?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"You right." He nodded, "I came onto her and we fucked. It is what it the fuck is Tonya. We can't take that shit back it."

My eyed welded up with tears, "So you love her right? I mean you never cut her off or even tried to think about my feelings."

"Yeah I love her. As a FRIEND! It was just one time and it never happened again. Just caused I fucked her don't mean I have feelings for the girl. We grew up together, if I wanted her on that level don't you think I would've had her? I mean shit I got you didn't I."

"Get out of my house! Get out!" I screamed causing Rodney to start hollering.

Rashad gathered his stuff and left the house slamming the door. I felt tears run down my face, but wiped them and ran to get my baby.

Kiana Brown
Home.

I swept the floor happy as hell since I was home alone. Christina ass left for the hospital and Draco was at work. It gave me time to clean the whole house. I had that Brent Faiyaz blasting too. It was a whole vibe and you know it.

There was a knock at the front door causing me to to set the broom down. I ran over to the front door to see Rashad. Before I could even speak, he placed his lips on mines and picked me up. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him like he was crazy. He placed his lips back onto mines and I stopped him again.

"Rashad what are you doing?" I asked as he pressed me against the wall. He ignored me and began to kiss on my neck slowly.

I pushed him back and he looked at me. I couldn't let this happen again. I was happy with where my life was going and I wasn't gonna let Rashad ruin it for me. He has his own family and so do I.

"Kiana come on, just one more time. I promise I won't say anything." He said putting his hand around my throat.

"No." I shook my head, "I can't do this to Draco. You shouldn't want to do this either. Think about Tonya and Rodney. Are you sure you wanna lose that?"

He stared at me for a while before he placing his lips back onto mines. I didn't kiss back, but I didn't feel myself pulling away either. All I knew was, I wasn't gonna let this happen. I love Dra'Quan too much to lose him again.

"Rashad stop!" I screamed making him let me go. I felt tears fall down my face as I shook my head.

He walked over to the couch and sat down. I slowly walked over to him and took a seat. He stared at the blank television for a while before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." He apologized causing me to sigh.

"Its okay." I patted his back, "What's going on with you? Why would you come here all of a sudden? Draco or Christina could've been here and you know that wouldn't been good."

"I just have days when I think about you. Every time I think about that night we fucked, it make me feel some type of way. It bring back them feelings I had for you and it takes a while for them to leave."

I cleared my throat, "You had some feelings for me?"

"Yeah, but it died eventually. Then Tonya brought it up today and it all hit me at once. The only person on my mind was you. I hate feeling like this because you engaged, and I'm married to Tonya. I shouldn't be all on you, but I can't help it because you just everything Kiana." He said turning to look me in the eyes.

Brent Faiyaz; Poison started playing from my speakers. The song itself was so intense and always got me in the mood. I instantly got up from the couch and turned the music off.

I turned around to see Rashad up. I looked at him and he looked at me for a moment. We stared at each other for a while before he exited the house. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, tears fell from my face rapidly.

I walked over to the couch and let the tears fall. Its too much shit for me to be dealing with this. I can't let this mess up what I have going for myself right now. I have to tell Draco though, its not right keeping secrets from each other.