A.9

Shout-Out to @im_aakshicles for
my new book cover! Thank you so much, I love it!

Kiana Brown
Continued.

"Hey Kiana. Did you miss me?"

I closed the front door and ran in my room. Roman wasn't nowhere to be found. I checked the bath room and everything. What the fuck, did he leave?! I left my bath room and ran straight into Maurice.

"Woah, you acting like a nigga bout to hurt you or something." He said making me roll my eyes to the ceiling.

"What's up? You needed something?" I asked cooking my head to the side.

"Dang, I can't come over no more?" He asked leaning against the wall.

I shook my head, "Nope, didn't you just see someone leave my house?"

"Yeah, so?" He shrugged, "Fuck that gotta do with me?"

"That means I'm done with you. I mean the dick was good and all but you know how it is." I flipped my hair.

"Hm, you moved on that fast? I mean you was just fucking me last month." He folded his arms.

"Listen." I clasped my hands, "I am not yo bitch, or anything of that sort. We not in a relationship or nothing, just fuck buddies. I'm just letting you know now that it's over with though. I'm moving on with my life and you just gonna be in the way."

"Damn, since when have you been this bold?" He chuckled.

"Always sir."

"Aight though, if that's how you feel or whatever. I mean I ain't going nowhere, and don't lose my number. Cause you a ya nigga gon go through rough times. And i'ma be the one to fix them, ya dig?"

I shook my head, "I don't have a shovel so I ain't digging shit. So you can leave Maurice."

He kissed his teeth and I walked him to the door. He looked back at me before winking twice. I made a face of disgust and slammed the door shut.

"Jesus! What the hell do I be thinking when I be fucking these niggas?"

*Early Next Morning*

I woke up at around, 2:35am. It had to be something wrong because I never wake up this early. God woke me for a reason, so I decided to get up. I got up and walked around the house to make sure everything was alright. The only thing wrong was Roman wasn't here.

I don't know why, but something told me to look outside. So, I left the house, and simply walked to the mailbox. I grabbed my mail, getting ready to head back to the house. But something caught my eye, and it was Romans car. Why he ain't just come in the house?

I flipped my hair and rolled my eyes to the ceiling. I walked over to his Benz and saw him asleep in drivers seat. I opened the door and tapped him a bit. He didn't respond, so I shook him harder and pulled his hair. He didn't make a sudden movement.

"Roman?" I asked pulling his arm a bit. His hand fell out and it was covered in blood.

I quickly pulled him out the car noticing that he had fresh bruises. I shook uncontrollably as I tried to touch him.

"Wake up!" I screamed beating on his chest. He laid still, and at this point my mind was thinking the worst. I lifted his shirt up and saw a stab wound. I covered my mouth as I spit up what I ate before bed.

I wiped my mouth and looked around for his phone. I grabbed it and dialed Keegan number. I hit Roman once again, not getting anything in response.

"Hello?" Keegan answered.