A.16

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Morning
Home.

"Yo, my back hurt."

Kiana whined laying flat on her stomach. I laughed walking over to her slowly. She was already naked, so I just grabbed some baby oil off the dresser. I crawled on the bed and put the oil on it.

"Baby this is nice and all, but I don't think you should do that." She said stopping me.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't need you breaking my back...again." She smirked and I playfully pushed her down.

I rubbed my hands together and she closed her eyes. I placed my hands on her back, rubbing it in all the tense places. She didn't seem that tense though, her body was relaxed.

"You feel relaxed, then why yo back hurt?" I asked leaning down closer to her face. She looked back at me with a smirk on her face as if I knew.

"You was rough last night." She said making me burst out laughing. I fell beside her crying from the look on her face. Wooh, I need to calm down honestly.

She smiled at me, "I want you to drag me to the bath tub. Cause I neex to shower like now. Look at all this damn baby oil."

I got up off the bed and grabbed her by her arms. She clung to me and I carried her into the bathroom. I held her as I turned the shower on and set her on her feet.

"Yo, look how shiny my back is." She laughed looking at herself in the mirror. "I should hit you my mans."

"Fuck you gon hit me for son?" I asked removing my shirt. She just laughed and watched me undress.

"Uh, uh. What you finna do?" She asked as I slid my boxers off. I just laughed and she slipped in the shower. She closed the door and held it making me laugh again.

"Let me in dude." I said making her shake her head.

"You tryna hurt me with that thang. I'm scared of it."

I laughed even louder and almost fell over. She opened the door and I walked into the shower with her. I stepped back a little and she stood under the water. I just looked at her sexy ass, but if she don't want it she don't have to get it.

"Why you all the way back there?" She asked looking back at me.

"Cause you scared."

She turned to face me and opened her arms to me. I walked into her embrace making her kiss me. I didn't waste no time pressing her against the wall. I slipped it in and she pulled me even closer. The moans were already rolling out her mouth.

I smirked, getting her right where I wanted her.

20 minutes later.

I laid on the bed watching as Kiana finished getting dressed. Girls take so long to get ready, it's crazy.

"I'm ready." She said sliding her engagement ring back on. I got up off the bed and slipped my shoes on my feet. I grabbed my jacket and she grabbed her purse.

"Let's go." I said making her grab my hand. She walked ahead of me and opened the front door. I let her walk out before leaving the house locking the door myself. She grabbed my hand once again as we walked over to my car.

"We going to tell your brother first right? Then we gon go pick up Kairi and then we can go out somewhere I guess." I said making her nod.

We hopped in the car and I noticed her expression change. She looked as if she was nervous, and I knew it was because of Keegan. We decided we was gonna go ahead and let him know. Kiana was all for it, but I guess she a little anxious for what's about to happen. Me on the other hand, could care less because I was ready for anything and everybody.