A.12

Kiana Brown
2 weeks later.
Home.

I swept my living room floor while singing along to the music.

"If he ain't gonna love you, the way he should then let it go. If he ain't gonna treat you the way he should then let it go."

I been in my feelings for the past weeks. For some reason Draco is on my mind twenty four seven. I honestly don't know what to do to get him out of my head. I've tried cleaning and listening to music. But it will only go so far.

There was knocking at my door so I sat the broom down. I looked out the peephole to see Pierre. I backed away and looked myself up and down. I had on tights with a hole in the thigh and a too little sweater. Even my hair was slicked back into a messy ponytail.

I didn't wanna look busted in front of him. I bit down on my bottom lip and said fuck it. I had to just take one for the team. I opened the front door and smiled at me.

"Hey Kiana, I was just hanging out with the bros and thought of you. So I came to see if you wanted to chill at my place?" He asked showing them bright colored ass braces.

I chuckled, "Sure, um I'll catch up with y'all in a minute just let me freshen up."

He nodded and I closed the door. I quickly rushed to my bedroom snatching off my house clothes. I had already bathed so I simply just changed. I put on a PINK(VS) shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I slipped on my PINK slides and let my hair down. I was simple but still cute.

I grabbed my keys and went back into the living room. I cut the radio off and grabbed my phone. I left my house closing and locking the door. I walked two apartments down and knocked on Pierre's door. It instantly opened and I was greeted with a smile.

"Come in." He cheesed making me walk in. I looked around and saw that this niggas was still childish as fuck. His apartment had picture of SpongeBob and all types of shit. It was fye, but way too childish.

"Nice place." I complimented.

"Thanks." He grinned, "I had to get my own shit. I was tired of my mama irking my nerves."

I laughed and followed him into a bedroom. He had turned it into a mini hookah lounge. Shit, to be honest I liked his place. It was neat and clean, just colorful. It was gonna take some getting used to.

"Kiana, this is Kilo and Taz." Pierre said introducing me to the niggas on the couch. I waved at them and they both nodded.

Taz smirked, "You look familiar. Have I seen you before?"

I shrugged, "You might. I'm from down here and I be out alot."

"Nah, I seen you on a picture. I think with um, what's his name..." He thought before it clicked, "Rashad! Yeah him."

"Oh Rashad, yeah that's my brother. Well, not blood but we close like brother and sister." I said making him nod.

Kilo chimed in, "I get it, but you got any siblings?"

I nodded, "Yeah, an older brother."

Kilo nodded, "Cool, I always wanted siblings but I'm an only child."

"You ain't missing nothing." I chuckled taking a seat in the empty chair.

"Word? I always wanted a brother or something too. But sadly I'ma only child." Pierre said taking a hit from the hookah.

Taz kissed his teeth, "Nigga shut up. You grew up with that Reagan nigga."

"What Reagan nigga?" I asked leaning back in my seat.