A.13

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Morning
Work.

"Marcel, are you coming in tomorrow? Or do you need someone to watch your daughter?" Fire Marshal Seth asked walking up to me.

"Actually I'm off. I worked for two weeks straight. And you know how it is when you can't find a babysitter." I said making him nod.

"Oh alright, and I know. I'll see you later then." He chuckled before walking away.

I closed my locker and grabbed my car keys. I waved to a few co workers on my way out. I went to the parking lot and hopped in the car. I looked around trying to find my muscle shirt. Usually it'd be in the back seat, but I didn't see it.

I shrugged and pulled out of the parking lot. I sped down the road blasting the radio. Lil Nas X Panini was playing.

"Just say to me, what you want from me?" I sang along getting in the turning lane. I looked to the left and saw the community Kiana lived in. I bit down on my bottom lip and debated if I should stop by. I knew she was probably missing me after what went down yesterday.

I turned the corner going up in her apartment complex. I made my way to her set of apartments and parked my car. I checked the mirror and looked at myself. To be honest I was fine as fuck. I got out the car and closed the door.

I walked up the steps and stopped in from of her door. I knocked on it and waited for her to answer. After about a minute or so, the front door opened.

"Oh, did you need something?" Kiana asked pulling her hair behind her ear.

I chuckled, "Damn, it's like that?"

"What do you want man?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"I came to see if I left my shirt over here." I said making her shake her head no. "Can I come in or you gon make me stand here in the cold?"

"You warm." She flipped her hair and tears welded up in her eyes. "If you came over here to fuck with me then leave! I'm not in the mood, okay?!"

"Calm down, ain't nobody come over here to fuck with you." I said pushing past her, coming into her house.

She came in behind me and closed the door. She had her hand on her hip and tears falling down her cheeks. I walked up to her pulling her by her waist.

"You mad at me?" I asked as she pushed me off of her.

"Leave!" She opened the front door. "I'm done with you. You have disrespected me for the last time. That's it, no more of what ever the fuck this was."

I shrugged, "I honestly don't care."

"Then why are you here?" She asked grabbing my arm. I made a face and pushed her back.

"I just came to fuck with you. Hm, you still the same. A pitiful hoe." I chuckled. She stood there with tears splashing the floor. I just laughed and left out the house. I still can make her crack.

Kiana Brown
Home.

I looked around my house and grabbed the first thing in sight. It was a broomstick. I opened the front door and ran after him. I swung the broom hitting him dead in the head with it. It was a wooden broom too, the good kind.

"What the fuck?" Draco asked snatching the broom from me. I squared up with him, breathing heavy.

"What up?! What you wanna do nigga?" I asked punching him in his chest. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. I used my free hand to slap the shit outta him. He picked me up by my throat carrying me back into my house.