My hot Maths Professor

"Y/N, come here", said Noah, my brother. Finally, it was time to leave the place I spent most of my childhood, California. It was difficult, of course. The place where I made so many memories with my parents and my friends. The memory of my school... for me, school was difficult because of a few students, but it didn't affect me much. 
As soon as we heard the announcement of our flight that was about to take off in few minutes, we rushed to the boarding gate, and boarded in.

I am a very lazy person, flights are always so boring. I know, I will either listen to music whilst in flight or just doze off to deep slumber. So, I wore comfortable clothes beforehand. 

When we sat in our allotted seats, I looked out the window. Realization soon hit me and a tear escaped my eyes. Oh, how much I was going to miss everyone. My parents, friends and my closest friends. Oh man.. 

"Don't worry, everything will be fine as soon as we reach there." Noah said patting my head. I looked up to him with my teary eyes, and nodded.
Soon, I closed my eyes and drifted into deep slumber.

AFTER 15 HOURS..

I woke when I felt someone shaking me. "We are here, sleepyhead." Noah. Okay finally we are here, Seoul!! I am half American and korean as my mom in Korean and my dad in American.
We went outside the airport and took a cab to hotel. For the time being, we were staying at the hotel till Noah finds a suitable job and a house to live in. 

We checked in, in the hotel and went to the room.
"I will browse through the web to find a place to reside. You should rest for now." Noah said.

"Okay.." I said and went to the bed. I closed my eyes, but the thought of new university, the people there kind of excites me. My new teachers and the environment, I am really excited. But what if people won't be nice to me? Screw it! I'll enjoy to my fullest. 

The Next Morning....

I woke and and went to washroom to take a bath and do my morning routine. After coming out of the shower, I wore some casual clothes. I ordered my breakfast and got ready for school. As it was the first day, I did a little light makeup. 

After a few minutes,

Me and Noah were heading towards the university in a cab, he was just dropping me there.
"Did you find any place to live? And also any job for yourself?"

"Yes y/n ,its a beautiful villa with a big swimming pool! And also it is closer to the school!!"
"What!!wow why didn't you tell me about this earlier?! Wow, Noah, I am so happy." I exclaimed, I was really very happy.

"Oh yes! I forgot to tell you that I will be teaching at your University!"

What-
I am surprised, but a little sad. I don't know why sad, but it's okay! No problem with Noah teaching at the same university where I will study.

We reached school. It is a huge one.

"Okay, be careful." he said, and kissed my forehead. "Enjoy your day, have fun!"
After bidding goodbye, I went inside the University. I first went to principle, she told which and Where was my class.  After a few minutes I found my first class. 

As I entered my class, I went towards the window side and found a seat there. I was sitting there peacefully untill, I heard a voice. Let me say, a very exciting voice.

"Hi!", said a very enthusiastic girl. "My name is Millie, nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too, I am Y/N." I smiled towards her.

"Aww, your smile is so beautiful! In fact you are also very beautiful."  Oh god, very few people generally compliment me. I am blushing.
"Thank you, but, seriously, look at you. I am nothing, and nice to meet you too." It felt nice to find someone good at the first day of school. 
"Well, the pleasure is all mine. So, I would like to ask you something.." she trailed off,
"Yes, please, go ahead, Millie."
"Would you like to have lunch with me, for the rest of the year?" This girl, she is so cute!
"Of course Mille, is this even a question to ask?" 
"Thank god." We both chuckled and then spent the whole day almost together. We had most of the classes together and even during the break, we were together.

THE LAST PERIOD

The day went quite fast. In every period, the teachers were introducing themselves and their subjects, followed by us introducing ourselves. I even met a lot of new people. The day is going well, now just the last period.
The last period was Mathematics and I was exhausted. Mathematics was the subject which I hated the most. The whole day was very exhausting. I was tired and I laid my head on the desk for a while. Suddenly, I heard whispers.

"So handsome.", my classmates whispered. "So hot." ,"OMG",....
All the girls and boys were whispering so loud that I wasn't able to rest and I got irritated. I was still not looking up and just trying to rest.

I looked up and a saw a very handsome and really hot guy standing in front of me. He was wearing a simple black shirt and black trousers and his hairs were falling over his eyebrow and the way he flipped them was really hot. He was having a bunny smile on his face and whenever he spoke, his soft voice would echo in our quiet class.
But, the soft bunny features disappeared and a very dominant hard features appeared on his face. How can a person hold this much duality?
He had a perfect face and a flawless body. Through his shirt, the lining of his abs were clearly visible. A perfect man, with perfect body and everything. 

He spoke, breaking my focus on him, "Hi guys, My name is Jeon Jungkook. I will be your mathematics professor for the rest of the year." His voice was soft yet raspy and very dominating.

My gaze on him was so strong that I didn't realize him coming close to my desk. He tapped twice on my desk with his pen and said, " Excuse me?"  

Fuck.

_____________________________
A/N- Hey guys! so today my paper got over and I was really confused what should I do! Then I thought why not to edit this story? It will be fun and while editing this, I actually found out a lot of mistakes in this :((