Out Of My Senses

"I accept the dare"

Millie was shocked that I chose to accept the dare.. Even I was shocked of myself but I have to do this... I have to show them I'm not a nerdy or shy girl who is afraid by their damn ugly dares...

I called the waitress and ordered 8 shots.. I'm regretting coming here...
"y/n you don't have to do this.. They are just teasing you. Don't take it seriously.!!" Millie was worried about me but there is no choice.

"I'm OK Millie.. I can do this. Don't worry "

"But -"

"Here are your shots" Finally the waitress came and all these bitches are seeing me eagerly. Let's get it y/n!
I quickly drank all the 8 shots in one breath... And-ewwwwww!! As soon as that cold liquid went down my throat, I felt so warm in my stomach and there was a wierd kind of feeling inside me. It was so fucking bitter. Ew.

All were seeing me like I got an Oscar. They were unsure what to say.. Y/n you did it!

"So guys is the dare complete? " I asked them proudly.

"Shut up y/n. This kiddish dare can be done by anyone. We were just warming you up for more hot dares. "

What the fuck! Are they kidding me??! Are are teasing me now for doing more dares!!! I'm literally out my senses that I can beat those bitches now... Wait-no I'm actually feeling out of my senses.. I'm feeling dizzy.. I don't know but I'm liking this feeling.. It's like I'm releasing all my stress out.. It-its like my mind is relaxing me... Is this because of the drink?

"OK then. I'm so ready for your hot dares"

"Y/N why are you not understanding me.. They are piece of shit.. please don't act like a child! Let's go now! " Millie was so concerned about me but I feel like I have just lost my god damned senses.

"Millie please don't irritate me.. Why are you so concerned about me!! You only wanted to come here in the first place Let's just play and chill!!~ "

"Excuse me waiter, can you bring 5 more shots" I called the waiter.. I'm really into drinking now. I have literally lost my senses after drinking so much!

"y/n are you mad! You should not-"

"Guys tell the next dare to me" I asked those bitches ignoring Millie.

"OK so your next dare is very easy.. And if didn't do this.. You are a real loser.. Challenge? "

"I challenge you"

"OK so the next dare is just to kiss a random boy in the club.. "

Whattttt!!! Kiss? Random boy? Me?

"What are you thinking y/n? Already loose your hope.. Awww my shy girl"

"Just up and wait for some minutes.. You will see me kissing a boy in the club. I'm going now for a dance." I said sternly and went to the center to club where all couples are dancing..

I went there and saw a guy dancing by himself.. I think I should kiss him. Without thinking anymore I went to him and asked if he would dance with me and unexpectedly he said yes! I must say, I have gain a hell lot of courage after drinking! It's been 5 mins since I'm dancing with him and right from the beginning he is being so touchy towards me... I'm moving my curves through his hard muscles to turn him on which is going on really good!

"You are very hot" he whispered in my ear.. his hot breath was tickling my skin.

Our lips are only inches apart and then...

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was searching y/n in the bar.. God this girl is so stubborn.. She didn't even bothered to tell me that she is going.. Although I would reject her to go but atleast she should ask me... Whom does she think she is??

Where the fuck she is!!??

I'm searching for her in this fucking bar for almost 10 mins and she is nowhere to be found!!

Wait.. There is a group of girls... Maybe I should go and ask them... Why are they screaming like hell??

I went there but y/n was not even there... I think I should ask them about Y/N.

"Hey! Do know where y/n is?" I asked one of the girls..

"oh that freak! She is there dancing with a random guy"

What the actual fuck- I mean she is out of her mind!!

"What!!?? Dancing with a random guy!!?? "

"Yes. We dared her to kiss a random boy." Now I am out of my senses. I mean- the hell, this bitch dared that innocent girl to do this thing!!? And how the fuck can Y/N accept this!!

"What!? Why-why the fu-...hell you dared her to kiss someone! " I screamed.

"What is your problem if we dared her. Are you his boyfriend? "

"You- I will see you later" I don't have time to fight with her. I need to go and find y/n. I can't believe this! She actually accepted the dare!!

This girl!

_____________________

A/N- Hey guys!! Sorry we could not update for a long time!! Our exams were going on! But now we'll try to be regular!!
If you liked this chapter then please vote and comment on it!

What do you think will happen next? Will she kiss that random boy? How will Jungkook react to her?

Stay updated!!

See you next time!