Jealous?

Jungkook's P.O.V

We both sat in the car and I told Y/N to set the GPS on my phone. While I was driving, I kept glancing towards Y/N. She sat there peacefully and was looking outside the window. She must be thinking that something is wrong with me. Whenever we do something intimate, we always get interrupted. I am seriously frustrated because of this. I want to do so many things with her and make her do so many things to me. I can imagine, Y/N lying on the bed and I, hovered over her and doing things to her body and she repeatedly moaning my name... I am just turned on by thinking about her trembling condition the last time I fingered  her. I just can't control my hormones now. I want her, I want to do everything to her body that she never have imagined. I smirked at this thought and unfortunately I chuckled. Y/N's full attention was towards me and she narrowed her eyes. God! she looks so cute and sexy at the same time.

"What are you laughing at, Jungkook?" she asked me curiously. I just love how she is always curious for everything. "I was just thinking that.. every time we do something, we get interrupted. It's annoying me now. I want you so fucking much, Baby." I said everything honestly. I could her face flushed red and she again turned and started looking outside. "Don't be shy, baby. Did you forget what we did? The last time.. You were shaking so much and-" 

"Jungkook, shut up and drive" Y/N cut me off. I can clearly see how much she is embarrassed and she is  blushing so fucking much. Fuck. I love her so much.

I chuckled and the put my one hand on her thighs. She gasped but then she was normal. I was stroking her thighs. I kept on doing this and the red color of her cheeks never faded away. I loved how just my simple touch make her blush like that.

After some minutes.

We finally reached the venue after one and a half hour of  drive. It was exhausting. We entered the hall. Y/N was a little distant from me but I can't stand it. I went near her, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her through her hairs and I could see her blush. I just love how she blushes at my simple touch.
We went towards the crowd and then I immediately found my friend.
"Y/N, come here, let's greet my friend" she hummed in response and we went near him.

"Hey man!" I said and Damon, my friend turned over and his face lighten up when he saw me. We did our usual, punched our fists and then clapped our hands. I saw Y/N giggling at out childish behavior. She is so cute. "Jungkook, it's like ages we saw each other and- there's the beautiful girlfriend of my asshole friend. Hey, Y/N" Damon moved his gaze from my side to Y/N's side and I could see him scanning Y/N from head to toes. Fuck- he is getting married still he didn't leave his pervert behavior!! I wanna punch him so bad in his face but I am controlling myself so much, it's his wedding and I don't wanna ruin his wedding. 

"Hey Damon, many ,many congratulations on you wedding!"  Y/N exclaimed, happily. 

"Thank you so much Y/N." Damon gently pulled her into a hug. Now it is too much. I can see my baby is so uncomfortable. I broke their hug. "Don't mind but can I borrow my girl from you, I have something important to talk to her." without waiting for his answer I pulled Y/N from there and I took her to an empty place. "Jungkook, What are you doinggg? " She whined like a baby. I was so jealous that I kissed her. I kissed her roughly. My hands were continuously exploring her back side. She moans. Fuck, her moans are what I live for, so sexy. She broke the kiss. "Jungkook, what are you doing, please stop." 

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Y/N, Damon was so fucking touchy with you. I didn't liked it  at all." 

"Oh god, Jungkook, he is your friend, and he is even getting married today. How can you think of him like this." I said furiously, but softly. 

He looked at me, oh god.. he was pouting. He looks so cute. "Y/N, I love you so much.. I can't afford to loose.. I am sorry, but when I saw him hugging you.. I was so angry-" 

"Jealous, you were jealous." I cut him off by correcting him. Jungkook immediately pulled me into a hug. Gosh, this baby. "I love you, jungkook. I am never gonna leave you." I assured him. "I love you too." Jungkook mumbled.

"Now, let's get back to the wedding otherwise your friend will send search parties." 

"Yes, princess." 

We went back to wedding and sat on our table. I can feel Jungkook's hand on my thighs. Damn, this person will never behave. 

"Such a pervert."

______________________________________

A/N- I really hope you liked this chapter folks. 

Please like and comment on this chapter and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. 

The next chapter will be out soon.

Bbye.