Pleasuring you

A/N- This part contains some mature content. Read at your own risk.
Grab some holy water guys.
Please vote at the end of this chapter.
Xoxo.
___________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

"But I can give you pleasure.."
I crashed my lips on hers roughly while playing with the hem of her underwear. I gently pulled off her underwear with one hand while stroking her thigh with another hand.
I bent on my keens and just admire the beauty lying in front of me. I peck the inner part of her thighs. At first I thought of using only 2 fingers.
I gave a slight jerk on her clit. She already closed her eyes and grip the bed sheets. I look at her and then again aimed her clit applying more pressure. I started tracing it in circular motion. I glanced at her and saw her parting her lips which was making her so hot and making me hard down there. I continue moving my hands in a circular motion and listening to the wonderful sounds her body is making causing me to do more to her.

To test her, I shove my middle finger inside her. With my action, she griped the bedsheet more tightly and Twitched her legs. I hit a certain spot which made Y/N produce hot moans that I loved! Her legs started to tremble. This seems to be the best spot so I was constantly hitting that spot which made her lose her breath.

Her chest was moving up and down. To calm her down, I caress her thigh. I bend towards her not pulling out my finger I kissed her neck passionately. I wanted to test her so badly that I flattened myself. Her reactions were so pleasing.

I hold her front thighs with my tough hands and pressed my lips on her wet core. She suddenly arched her back. I just used my lips at the first and not my tongue, kissing this wonderful area. She was shaking so badly.

This thing was making things for me so difficult. My erection was forcing me to just put my cock inside her. I was constantly stroking my cock inside my sweatpants.
It feels so fucking tight.

I take my time to do it with softness and make the foreplay last longer. To heighten the sensations now that I can hear her breathe hard, I stick my tongue out and slide it between the lips to go up and down but feel her legs jerking. She's shaking so much that it's exciting me even more, she's extremely feeble.

I don't let myself wait for more but flick my tongue between the lips, making a mess with her wetness and
covering the outside of my mouth with it. I lose my breath as I cannot stop myself but go up to her clit, lusting for the sound of her voice, I swirl my tongue around it but get an instant reaction. A cute little whimper escapes her and I keep this fast motion going.
My tongue getting tired, I don't stop but hasten the beating of her heart and speed of her breathing as I just touched the sweetest spot.
She cannot stop going insane, whining in an adorable but shuddering manner as if she was losing her mind and all the control.
I stopped for a moment and went back to look at her face. She was shuddering too much. I don't want to let her feel uncomfortable in any case. I looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes and smiled.
"Are you OK baby.."  She was looking so innocent and so beautiful. Her cheeks all red like strawberry,  her eyes full of love and lust and her pink and pouty lips are attracting me to kiss her all day long. She just nods to my answer and I can understand that she cannot speak in the state that she is in.
I moved closer to her and joined our lips.I love the taste of her lips. While kissing I cupped her breasts, the curves that I love the most. She moans between our kiss sweetly and I smiled seeing how I can make her moan simply by touching her body.
"I Love You Y/n...." I said between the kiss.
I pulled away from the kiss in order to just stare into her eyes. Her eyes are closed. I love to see how she always closes her eyes because of her nervousness. Finally she opens her eyes. We  stared into each others for long seconds but I am doubting if she liked what I did to her or not. I rubbed her chin softly with my thumb feeling her soft skin.
"Y/n... Do you like it what I did to you right now.. you-you know what I mean..  I asked her feeling nervous for her answer. Maybe I should have done it more delicately .
"Ofcorse Jungkook. I liked it..." She said looking deeply into my eyes. But I am still not satisfied with her answer.
"Are you sure?  Did I hurt you somewhere?  Please tell me baby because-"
She suddenly kissed me firing my body. I hold her more tightly not resisting the temptation to kiss her. After sometime she breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.
"That was my best experience ever. I love everything you do to me. Jungkook I Love You and I want you to do everything you want to do with me."
Her words made my heart flutter. How can she say these sweet things and provoke me this much.
"I Love You..." I said and pecked her plumpy lips.. I pulled the blanket over our heated bodies to cover us and I lied over her chest hearing her rapid heartbeat to soothe myself.
After sometime I saw her sleeping like a princess. A cute princess and  I kissed her lips.
I still cannot believe this is happening to me. I'm finally with the love of my life.