Feelings.

"Y/N, What happened?"

"Jungkook...You and Damon are best friend and you both are playboys, how the fuck can I trust you? What if you will also break my heart. I can't stand it. " I blurted out. I can see Jungkook's eyes darkened at my question. But my question was valid.

"Y/N, get in the car, We will talk once we reach home." He took me by my wrist but I again managed to get free from it. "Jungkook, answer my question"

"Y/N, get the fuck in the car, don't make me repeat myself." What happened to him suddenly? "But jungkook-" He cut me off by crashing his sweet lips on my plump lips. The feeling gave me goosebumps but- NO. I pushed Jungkook off and opened the passenger seat's door and get inside. Jungkook sighed in relief and and went towards the driver's seat. He started driving but there was silence between us.An awkward silence. I can't bear it, "Jung-" "Let's get home, I'll explain everything." He again cut me off and sighed in annoyance but wait-What?! 'explain everything?' Is he fucking cheating on me?v No-That can't happen, how the fuck-
I just can't wait to go home and listen his 'Explanation.' The whole ride was silent. I kept looking outside the window.

I am hyperventilating. Clearly not ready for his explanation.

At home.

We both went towards our room saying nothing to each other, when I was about to open the door of my room, "Y/N, get freshen up, i am coming to your room in 15 minutes." Oh shit- It is definitely the explanation. Nooo. I whined in my mind and went to my washroom. I stripped my clothes and took a shower. To be honest, this shower calmed me down a bit. My senses were normal and I was kind of ready for the 'explanation'. When I was done with my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body. I heard the front door creaking and jungkook came inside my room.

"Just stay there, I still have to change." I shouted from my way to my dressing table.I started applying cream on my face and  and hands and legs. Then, I dropped the towel down my body and  changed into some comfy clothes. Once I was done, I went near jungkook who was sitting comfortably on my bed and messed by bed sheets. This brat- 

Jungkook immediately stood up from his place and hugged me. "Not now jungkook." 

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and started giving my butterfly kisses all around. "Please hear me out.." He whispered. 

We both sat down on my bed and then he started.

"Y/N.. baby, I don't know how to explain this thing, I mean, I know what Damon did was bad, very bad. I really thought he has left his playboy habits and actually started respecting girls, but I was just wrong. I know you think that if Damon is still not improved, then I am his best friend, I must be like him only, but..  baby, it's been so long that I left my playboy habits. I realized that how badly I used to treat girls and do nothing but just play with their hearts. I have been such a jerk earlier, but Y/N, please trust me, I am changed. I am not the same old Jungkook, who used to steal your lunch, during lunch break. I.. I have improved.. please trust me Y/N..You don't know ho-how much I love you. How much I have adored you every time ,your beautiful smile and sexy body and just everything." Jungkook hold my hand but this time I didn't jerked off my hands from his grip. I can see the truth in his eyes. 

"Y/N, do you even know how much I love you? How much I have always wanted to hold your hands, kiss your plump lips. I know I was a playboy, But, Y/N, you will be shocked to know that you are the first girl that I have ever slept with.. You are the first girl to whom I have kissed so passionately and gave so much pleasure. Earlier, I just used girls for showing off that I am cool, but Y/N, I realized that I'd rather be dead than cool. Y/N, I don't need anything but just you. You are my lifeline, I am incomplete without you.. There's no jungkook without Y/N. But still if you don't trust me then-" I cut him off by crashing my plump lips on his sweet ones, This bastard- I love him so much. He made me realized so many things in just few minutes. I am a bad girl.

"Jungkook, Shit, i am so sorry, i didn't knew all this. I am a bad girl and very bad girl. Jungkook.. Fuck in don't know how to apologize  to you. I.. how can I not trust you? You are a boy every girl dream of and I have you. I HAVE YOU JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK AND I LOVE YOU. I am so sorry for regarding you just as your friend. I didn't knew what was i thinking. Jungkook, I am so so sorry.." I am at loss of words, i don't know what to tell this amazing man except for sorry. I doubted him. I am such a bad girlfriend. 

"Y/N, shit no- don't be sorry please. I love you so much. You are my life and I am nothing without you.." We both hugged each other and remained like this for a very long time like our life was dependent on it. I broke the hug and stared deep into his chocolate brown eyes. "I love you.." I whispered that was barely audible. 

He crashed his lips on mine in a soft manner and i kissed him back. His hands were roaming around my back caressing each and every inch of my body. His touch.. is giving tingling sensations in my body. My hands went around his neck. We never left each others lips. We were kissing the hell out of each other. Our tongue fighting for dominance, but he won.

 This simple kiss turned into a hot steamy makeout session. 

_____________________________________

A/N- Shit! I actually wrote this chapter in 15 minutes and I am screaming.
Follow us on Instagram- @bts_oxijin7.

Please vote and comment on this chapter. Hope you guys liked it!

Please ignore grammatical errors. Go to the feelings of this chapter. It is nothing but just feelings.

Next chapter is seriously gonna be intresting and I can't wait to write it!