Her Happiness

Jungkook's P.O.V

We all left the house and get in the car. Noah was carrying some stuff with him so he just put it all in the passenger's seat. I sat behind with Y/N. Through the whole ride, Y/N was looking outside the window. I was catching some glances of her. She looks so beautiful. She has a distinctive personality and that's really nice of her. She looks more cute nowadays.

Wait- Jungkook!! No, concentrate on your career!!

We reached the amusement park. Happiness can be seen in Y/N's face. She looks full of energy and seems like she is gonna have a lot of fun at amusement park. No doubt, she has got a lovely brother and I have got an amazing friend!!

"Jungkook-ah, are you not gonna come with us?" Y/N's beautiful voice asked.

"No, yo-"

"He is gonna come, Jungkook don't be a spoilsport" Noah cut me off and dragged me with him and Y/N. I swear to god, this man!

After going to several rides, we were really tired! We sat in the garden and were resting

After going to several rides, we were really tired! We sat in the garden and were resting. Meanwhile, Y/N got a call and she was busy there.

"Jungkook, you see Y/N? She is so happy and now she smiles so fondly. I am really happy for her. She is smiling after so many days like this! " Noah said. He was so happy because of Y/N's happiness.

"Yes bro, she is really happy and lucky to have a brother like you!" I exclaimed to Noah. He smiled and checked his phone.

Meanwhile, my gaze was not leaving Y/N. Whenever I look at her or she is around me, I automatically smile. She is a girl who can inexplicably make you feel really happy just when you are being around her.

"Noah, can we go to some café? I am reallyyyy hungryyy." Y/N whined.

I chuckled at her behaviour. She is really cute, no doubt.

"Yeah, sure baby sis" Noah said.
Baby sis? I also wanna call her baby- Noo!! Jungkook, What the fuck? Control your damn emotions.

Holy mother of bible.

We all were in car and went to EatJin Café. When we reached the café, Noah went to order something for us and Y/N was alone with me. She was busy looking at her phone while I was just stealing some glances of her and operating my phone. I stared at her for too long. Her black bra.. was still visible. She looks so sexy-

Holy jesus, what is happening to you Jungkook? Do you like her- Nahh, No!!
I don't like her, right?

While I was just battling with questions in my mind, I noticed some jerks giggling while looking at Y/N. What the fuc- Why are they checking out Y/N? They don't have the fucking right to do so. I saw their eyes that was stuck on her breasts. Those perverts.

Anger was boiling inside me just by seeing those bastards👹 I removed my jacket and went towards Y/N

Anger was boiling inside me just by seeing those bastards👹 I removed my jacket and went towards Y/N. I placed my jacket on her. I gave a death glare to those jerks and came back to my seat.

Surely, Y/N was confused!

"Jungkook, what happen-" She was cut of when Noah came back with our foods.

"Here is your Foooodd~" Noah sang but soon got confused. I know why. Oh god!

"Y/N, why are you wearing Jungkook's jacket?"He asked really politely.

"I..uh..um..Actua-"

"She was feeling cold Noah, don't worry." I cut her off.

Y/N had a surprised face but she became more confused. She didn't argue much in front of Noah and I am really thankful for that to her!

Then, we all came back to the house. Noah immediately went to his room to take a shower. While I was going towards my room, Y/N stopped me.

"Jungkook, your jacket." She said while handing me the jacket.

"Ah.. Thanks y/n." I said. But-
I know what was coming. I knowww what was coming.

"Why did you put the jacket on me, Jungkook?" Ah, I knew.

"Y/N.. ah.. actually, those guys... some guys behind you.... were chec-checking yo-you o-out. " ahhh, this is so embarrasing!!!

"Oh,okay.. Th-thanks Jung-Jungkook" She said in a upset but stuttring tone.

I smiled and walked to my room.

Today was tiring......