Alone With Him

Next Day

I woke at the sound of alarm damaging my ears...wait today is Saturday. Finally I can rest well today. So I again covered myself with blanket and closed my eyes.....but I wasn't able to sleep again. So, I finally woke up.

I went downstairs, in the kitchen but my eyes fall upon the small paper with my favourite chocolate kept on the table. I went near it, I knew it was by Noah as he only knew my favourite chocolate so it can't be by jungkook...wait... why did I bring him up out of nowhere? Oh my god, What is happening with my poor heart?

I Picked the note written with
" My dear Y/N, I am sorry but I won't be here with you for 2-3 weeks as I went to California for some work. So please take care of yourself and if you need anything ask jungkook for help. He is also like your brother so feel free. Again I am very sorry.Love you,bye❤."

Jungkook-Brother?? No way!! He is a jerk, but I don't know why my heart is hurting after calling him my brother, dammit. I am not gonna ask him for help because he will just cause me trouble.

After Some Time...

I didn't know why but my stomach and back has started aching very much and I didn't even know why, so I guessed that it might be because I didn't have breakfast. So I went to the kitchen to make something . When I got in saw Jungkook was doing something with the bread , maybe he making his breakfast and I don't know why but he was looking very cute!

 When I got in saw Jungkook was doing something with the bread , maybe he making his breakfast and I don't know why but he was looking very cute!

Wait.....cute?? Really?

I think I am loosing my brain cells!

So, I thought that I should not disturb him so I went to take some banana milk from the refrigerator silently but when I turned after taking the milk, I noticed that Jungkook was staring at me and he looked really confused. It felt like he wanted to say something to me but couldn't. So, after drinking the milk I simply went to my room and took a hot pack so that my stomach ache will have some mercy on me!

I went to the living room after applying the hot pack. Jungkook was on the dining table savouring his breakfast that he made.Seems like he really like what he made. I sat in the couch and started watching K-drama.

After watching my favourite k-drama, I stood up to go to my room and change my hot pack as I didn't get any mercy from my stomach ache.

Just as I passed through the mirror of my room I saw saw something on my pants and couldn't believe my eyes. I had red stains all over my pants..........shit, fucking shit. How can I be so irresponsible that I didn't even realize that my Periods had come.

Holy shit!

Now I realized why Junkook was staring me and this is so embarrassing.Shit....

I went to my closet and pick up some comfy clothes and changed into it.

I  went to the washroom to get a pad. But as I was looking for my pads I realized that I don't have any pads at home!!! Aah I feel like digging a hole and getting into it.

I am so fucked up right now!!