Struggling

I heard the door opening and then closing.

I was resting on the couch. My stomach was still aching. A. Lot.

I saw Jungkook coming towards me with a big bag this time.

"Y/N, I bought the bigger sized pads.. and... some chocolates for you. Please check if it is... fine" Jungkook said but I can tell that he was nervous.

I took the bag, and checked it. It was perfect. He has bought the pad that I always use and... ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATES!!!

Oh Woww! I love it.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. Pa-pads are fine and the chocolates are all my fovourite! I am really thankful to you." I said with a lot of happiness.

Jungkook smiled the fullest he can... Oh God his bunny smile!!!!

 Oh God his bunny smile!!!!

"It's great then" he said..
I nodded and went to my room. I removed the very cute pad and applied the bigger sized pads.

Oh god, Today was very challenging.

Next Morning.

I woke up by the most disturbing element on this goddamn planet Earth. My phone's alarm!!! Ah, I hate to get up so early in morning.
After 10 minutes, I finally got up from my bed and went to the washroom and did my morning routine.

After taking a shower, I went to my closet and was wondering what to wear! I wore a really cute but oversized hoodie and trousers. I applied some lotion on my face and came downstairs.

 I applied some lotion on my face and came downstairs

I didn't find Jungkook anywhere. He must be in the washroom. Then, I simply went to the kitchen. I wanted to eat bread and nuttela. So, I took out bread from the fridge with banana milk. I searched for nuttela but didn't find it. Then, I suddenly saw it in the upper shelf. I went near it, but.. Damn, it was so high. Not that I was small, the shelf was too high!

I slightly jumped to get that damn nuttela but no, I was not successful. I tried a lot getting that nuttela but each time I try, I never succeded. I was struggling a lot to get that fucking nuttela. Suddenly, I felt someting hard pressing against my skin. I turned back and... saw...

Jungkook..?

He pressed his body against mine and his face inches far from mine. He streched his arms to the upper shelf. I can see his biceps and veins popping out from his arms. I can feel his hot breath against my neck. I was nervous as hell. The red colour flushed my cheeks and my face was all red. I was blushing so hard.. Oh my holy god!!! Why this always happens with me?? My heart.. is almost going to explode from this closness.
He took nuttela from that goddamn shelf and handed it to me.

"Tha-thank yo-you, Jungkook" Yeah, I know, I have a fucking record of stuttring at the fucking wrong time!!!

"Your welcome" Jungkook said. A light smirk forming on his face.

Then, Finally after a lot of struggle, I made delicious bread and nuttela.

While eating, I was only thinking about Jungkook... who was watchinf T.V.. Oh god, Whyy am I thinking about him..??
Whenever he's around, my heart starts beating so fast and I am nervous as hell!! I don't like him, right? Or do I...? Oh god, no no, I don't like that pervert.

But why is my heart aching after calling him pervert?
You are a mess, Y/N... literal mess.