Emotions

Jungkook's P.O.V

After Noah came back, y/n's smile has not faded till now. She is literally looking so pretty. I never saw her smiling this fondly after our childhood days... She really missed her brother...

Bu-but there is something unique about y/n.. though being somewhat introvert, she really wants to talk with others... The thing is others make her down which affects her more...
She really cares about her close ones...
I don't know why but I can't stop keeping my eyes on her.. She is so beautiful in her own way.. In unique way...

The night when I took that mask off from her face and lied her down being so close with her gived a unique feeling... A feeling that I never felt before... I know I was a pervert that time... But I have really changed, I really care about all the things I have now... I want to be a perfect guy..
And the feeling that y/n's closeness gave me that fight was u describable... I can see her shivers on body when I touched her... But the shivers which I was having because of her is way more than ever...

Her body is ju-just perfect... Her aura changes with the way she wears her dress.. When she wears oversized hoodie or stuff like that, she looks so adorable that I want to take her on my lap.. Li-like a bunny..

And when she wears tight clothes which fits her body, she looks damn sexy.. I want to touch her curves... God.. I have never seen a girl like her.. There are a lot of girls who expose themselves as possible as can but she is way different... Way different that I can ever imagine... She has grown more mature, beautiful, cute, and sexy as the time has passed.

What if i-

No! No! This holiday not happen! I should focus on my courier... JK focus on something else...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

That's why I rejected Noah to go to amusement park to keep my mind away from her... But that bastard would never leave me alone... I would really keep my own business there... Nothing else.

I think I should take some rest to get rid of it...

Next day

I heard a knock on my door.. And-
"JK get ready fast. We have to leave." He said coming into my room.

"yeah. I'm coming In 10 mins. "

"OK! I'm going to wake y/n now" he said and left my room.

Y/n.. No Not again! I'm again dreaming of her adorable features.. Already I can't sleep half of the night but dreaming of her!!

I went to take shower and chose my comfy black clothes that I love to wear. What if black colour was not there? I would really die without it..

I went to have some breakfast and I saw y/n eating her favourite bread and Nutella

I went to have some breakfast and I saw y/n eating her favourite bread and Nutella... Wait- not favourite but I have seen her eating this most of the time...

She wore a simple white top and ripped jeans which suits her the best.

"Good morning jungkook. " she literally has the softest tone in the world.

"oh! Good morning"

I also chose to eat bread today so I went to take bread and nutella which was near her...

And I went close to her, I can she her bra underneath her top... It was of black colour... And damn! She was looking soo sexy!! I am again having dirty dreams about her giving me shivers...

Fuck! I stared too long and sh-she saw me!! I quickly took bread and nutella and went back to my place..

Ugh!! JK why do have to stare this long??!!! What If she saw I was blushing?? You are really going to be thrown out of this home...

Bu-but, I was blushing.. I was red, all red!!!

Oh my god, What exactly is happening to my hea-heart?!