Truth Revealed

"This girl!"

I went to the dance section and...
What the fuck!! Y/n was dancing with a somewhat handsome looking guy!!!! They are so fucking close...  Anger is filling inside of me like hell! I don't know why but I can't see her this close with any guy... 

Even that asshole is taking her whole pleasure! I want to beat his ass out!  I can't control anymore!  I ran to them as fastly as I can and smacked him to release my anger and...  Jealousy?

"jungkoookkk... Stoooop it..  I waaant to kiiiiss hiiimm! I waaant to complete thaat dareeeeee!... "

"y/n don't be so childish!  You are so drunk!!  How can you accept the dare!!  And you get the hell  out of here or I will beat the hell out of you! " I pointed to that asshole.

"It was not me, she was fuckin forcing me to kiss her! And by the way how can you not kiss a girl who is so sexy and be so touchy..."

"You -"

"Sir! God!!  Atlast you came" Millie came to us.

"Oh hey Millie. " I was controlling my anger like fucking hell. You need to calm down JK!

"Sir!  I will talk to this guy. You please take y/n with you.  She is really wasted..  It's my fault I forced her to come here..  I'm literally worried about her.. "

"It's OK Millie. I will take care of here..  She is my responsibility now. Thanks for your help. "

"Y!/n now come with me! "

"Nooooooooooooooooo!!!  I will not go unless and untiiiil I will get a kiiiiiiss"
I sigh in defeat. I just took her up in bridal style to get out of this fucking bar. She is punching me on my chest..  Her punches are soft as she is...  I saw everyone was watching us but I ignored them..  They are no one to me..  The only person I want now near me is y/n.

After I reached outside of the bar I made her stand and...  She starts again.. 

"Jungkoooook!!  How can you doooo this to Meee!!  You dumb!  You don't know anything!  I was given a dareeeeee to kiss someone!!! "

"You don't need to do anything like this y/n! They are assholes!  They give dares without even thinking!  You really don't need to do this. Now get in the car! "

" No I will not and bye I'm going back again to find my man" she was going to go but I caught her kissed her luscious lips I was waiting to kiss for..  I can't control anymore. Last few  days went thinking about her..  I want to touch her..  I want kiss her..  I want to do everything with her...  But I'm afraid if she feels the same for me. She got me so jealoused today.. This kiss is what I wanted for long.. And I'm really feeling amazing.. Her lips are so soft like candy.. God!!  She doesn't know what she makes me feel..
I brought her more close to me tightning my grip over her waist.. Her hands on my chest.. An-and surprisingly she is kissing me back!! 
This feeling is just so amazing.

"Sir?! " Millie came

We both pulled away immediately looking at each other,  y/n with a shocked face... Y/n hurried to get into the car not knowing what was happening..  I was sad realizing what I did. I want to prove her I'm not that guy anymore I was back. And now I kissed her so randomly. I so badly wanted to kiss her that I can't control myself?  Fuck!

"ye-yes Millie? " God!  Help me!  Please.. Millie didn't saw us kissing.. Please!!

"ummm... I just wanted to ask about y/n "

"Oh she is fine "

"Oh! It's great then.. I think I should go"

"Yeah. I will go first.  Bye" I waved her her and turned around. She didn't saw us!!  Relieved as hell! Ahhh!

"Sir I want to tell you something about y/n!"Millie said

"Y/n??" I was confused..

"Yes..  There's something I want to tell you. An-and it is important "

"OK.. Tell me"

"Sir sh-she Loves you"

"Whaat?!!! "

____________________A/N Hey guyss

A/N
Hey guyss. So what do you think about this chapter??
Please vote and comment on this!!

See you next time!