His Dominance.

Next Day.

We both were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching a romantic film which I suggested. Jungkook would always suggest some horror or action film but Rom-com is my usual type. I am very nervous about today. I don't know, how will I adjust there. It will be so awkward. I don't even know his friend, and I am attending his wedding! It feels wrong but who will make my man understand.
But, the dress we bought yesterday.. it is so beautiful, jungkook almost lost his control when he saw me in that dress and what we did in changing room... It was so unexpected.

I slightly smiled while thinking of this, but damn shit, Jungkook caught me.

"What are you giggling about, baby?" he narrowed his eyes at me. I thought of teasing him.

"You know, I was wondering about yesterday.."

"What about yesterday?" i can see a slight smirk on his face.

"If we didn't get interrupted yesterday, then what would have happened? Jeez." Now his smirk grew and and leaned a bit towards me.

"Do you want to continue what we left yesterday, hmm?" He whispered in my ears seductively. Suddenly a shiver ran down my spine. It's not going in the way in which I wanted it, damn. Suddenly, an idea struck my mind. I leaned in a bit brushing my lips past his and then...
I suddenly got up.

"Catch me if you can, Mr.Jeon" I said with a proud smirk on my face and started running.

"Damn, Y/N, don't challenge me." Jungkook stood up from the couch and started chasing me. I ran towards the kitchen counter and then again towards the couch and towards the main door and the stairs. all the time, Jungkook was behind me chasing me and I was laughing so hard. Hmm.." I am very hard to get, Mr.Jeon, you should be more fast." I don't know why, but I went to the guest room. Then I suddenly heard the door locking from behind. I think he is here.

Shit. Fuck. Jeez, Y/N.

"Looks like, you can't escape babe." Jungkook was behind me grabbing my waist and he turned me towards him. "You were fast and clever, but not more than me..." He whispered in my ears.

He attacked my lips, roughly. Why is he being so rough? He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. "Y/N, you drive me so wild.." he started kissing me from my forehead and he was kissing my whole face. "You are so beautiful.. Y/N" He buried his face in my hairs and kisses me there. His hands sneaked under my t-shirt and his cold hands made a contact with my warm skin. I shuddered at his touch. That Touch is everything for me... I am so red right now, damn. Jungkook stopped kissing me and looked at my eyes. His gaze was so sharped that it pierced my soul. He leaned in again, and he was about to kiss me but- fuck.

His stupid phone rang. "Why the fuck are we interrupted every time?" he groaned in annoyance. Oh god, he is so angry right now. He pecked my lips and then stood up to grab his phone.

"Yeah, bro?....yeah.. yes we will be there at time.. looking forward to it... You grew up buddy. Okay..see you soon.. bye." Maybe his friend who is getting married called him.

I was sitting on his bed. He then cam and sat beside me. "I don't know why we are always getting interrupted. It's kind of irritating me now." he said softly and brushed his lips past mine. "You should get ready, we need to go there as soon as possible." he kissed me again.