Heartbreaker

The whole night went with me lying on his chest on the bed and he caressing my back and ruffling my hair. I felt so calm in his embrace. He kept me as close as possible to him and I loved the feeling. It's 6 a.m. now and unluckily today is Monday. Boring university days! Fuck!  I want to spend my time with him and want to know everything about him,want to cuddle him, want to kiss him. But unfortunately what I think remains in my mind, nothing above it.
Jungkook is sleeping next to me. He looks so soft,so calm, so relaxed.  I have never seen him like this and never expected to see him like this. It looks so fictious! What all happend yesterday was beyond my imagination.  I never expected if he would love me. Really love me.  I ruffled my fingers through his fluffy hairs.
"Jungkook wake up.. We need to go the University." I wonder at what time he wakes up being a professor. I let him sleep for some time and went to get ready. I washed up quickly and wore a  simple silk middy.

Jungkook is still sleeping. Damn!  This stubborn man! 
"Jungkook wake up!  Only 30 mins are left!! " I went near him to take the blanket off of him, the best method to wake someone.
"Jungkook when are you going to wake up..  It's too late. " I whispered . He still Is doing nothing. God!  Now I'm really going to take that blanket off.
"Babyyyy..  Come cuddle with mee"
He intruppts my thinking. Baby word coming from him gave me goosebumps . I always think these are just  very cheesy words but I love when he calls me baby.. 
"Jungkook we can't. We have to go now. "
"Mmmmm. Please. I will take only 2 mins"
"Jungkook get up fast or I'm leaving alone! "
"OK! OK!  I'm coming"he gets out of bed and I can see he is upset of me because rejecting him. Even I feel bad but we can't do this now..
I went to the kitchen making  a light breakfast for both of us. Jungkook got  ready in 10 mins. He wore black T-shirt and jeans. I think black is his favorite colour and I love him in that. We ate our breakfast quickly and went to the university. I told jungkook to leave me some distance before the University comes but he was not at all ready to do so. He told me if any student asks him about me coming with me. He would just say I was a passerby through his route. Although I was not satisfied with it but I also don't want to walk alone.

In University
J.K pov

I'm already missing y/n. And the worst thing is today is no maths period in her class. It was now lunch period and I went to the canteen to find something interesting to eat and to see y/n. I really want to see her now!  I am sad I can't cuddle with her today although this is all my fault.
I was passing by the corridor and saw Millie. Oh damn!  I have not thanked her for telling me about y/n. She was the real one who believed in me and told me all the things. I'm glad she came to me. I should really thank her.

I went to her.

"Hey Millie"

"Oh hello sir"

"Can we talk for sometime.  I mean in any empty class "I don't want to talk about this thing in front of so many students. Already hell lot of them are shit as hell.

"ya-ya sure. " she looks confused but agreed

We came to an empty class.
"So..  I just want to say thank-you. Thank for everything.  Literally without you I can't possibly think of me coming close to y/n .. I'm thankful that you trusted me. "

"It's OK. Really. I just wanted you to know how y/n was feeling for you. But a-are you  now in relationship with her? "

I nod and she was shocked as hell. She was happy. Happy for her. And I'm happy to know that y/n really have a best friend who supports her.
"I think I should go now before anyone sees us and spreads nonsense rumors. " we laughed and I went back to my class. Shit! I forgot to ask about y/n! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Y/n pov

Today is such a damn boring day! I'm missing jungkook so much!  Even Millie is not here...  I don't know where the fuck she is...
"Guys do you know Jungkook professor was talking with Millie! "
I heard from one of my mate sitting next to me telling to his friends. Wait- what the fuck did he just said!  Jungkook- Millie?  I listened to them more attentively
"I saw him with Millie in an empty classroom!"
"Who will meet each other so privately. I surely think they are dating! "

What the actual Fuck! Jungkook-dating-Miilie!  No no this can't happen. This should not happen.  Jungkook cannot do this with me! Although he was a bad guy earlier but not now. I trust him. God!  Make this rumour a rumour! Nothing more. I beg.
Millie came and sat next to me. I think I should just ask her.
"Millie where  were you"
"Me? Why? "
"Nothing I just wanted to know"
"Oh- I had some important work to do. So I went to the class next to corridor "
"oh"
I need to find Jungkook. I really need to talk to him. If he will break our relationship like this hurting me like hell, I will never forgive him. The whole day went thinking about Jungkook-dating-Miilie stuff in my mind. Finally I am leaving my university. I don't have a mood to talk to Millie right now so I just left her and went to find jungkook.
I saw jungkook near the parking lot. I directly went to him with a straight face. I want him to know how angry I am.
"Jungkook just answer a question or else I will leave! "
"What!  Baby But-"
"Just answer jungkook" I shouted this time
"OK OK.. I will answer but first get in the car"
"No jungkook answer me now"
"OK. Tell me"
"Do you like Millie? "
"What! What are you asking me?  Millie?  "
"Just ANSWER me! "
"No Ofcouarse not! If I have you why would I look for her! "
"Have you met her today? "
"Why do you need to know! "
"OK then I'm leaving now"
"No no don't! "
Then answer me"
"Yes I met her but-"
"Enough! This was enough for me to know!  I need to go"
I am literally out of my mind. Why did Jungkook did this to me! It would be better if he rejected my proposal rather than doing this stuff! I can't believe! Why did I trusted him so much!  I thought he has changed but no I was so wrong! It's not even the second day and he - I can't control now! Tears were filling in my eyes and I took a cab to go to the villa.
When I reached there I saw Jungkook roaming around here and there waiting for me! I can see true tension through his face. Wow..  How can he be so good actor! When I came out of the cab jungkook saw me and ran towards me! I ignored him and went inside the villa.. 
"Y/n wait!  What the fuck! Why are you behaving like this?  What happened?  "
I laughed .
"Really Jungkook! You don't know anything! How can you be so fucked up. Just go away from me!  I don't want to see you! "
"Y/n I really really don't know anything!  Please just tell me! I need to know my mistake "
"You know what I think I should tell you!  You deserved to know your idiotic mistake!  You really cheated on me to be with Millie! How can you do this!  I really trusted you!  I want to be with you! But you were the same person I know years ago! And you know what this is my mistake actually that I trusted you! "
"y/n please trust me it's nonsense! I went to Millie-"
"I don't want to hear anything from you Jungook just leave me!  I beg you! "
"Atleast listen to me once-"
"No no jungkook leave!  Leave! "I shouted really hard this time. My eyes were all red by crying and Jungkook was seeing me like he was very upset by my condition. This man!
Jungkook Atlast left me in the living room and went to his own room. I really need to relax now!  But how can I -?