Dare Accepted

" A simple or a sexy dress"

Somehow I feel I should wear a sexy dress.. I want to live free now.. Like my friends.. Like Noah.. Li-like Jungkook...

But I still am confused of how I will look in that dress.

Just wear that damn sexy dress y/n

Just wear that damn sexy dress y/n.. No more confusions.. You use to be confident of yourself.. Wait-confident-me?

Fuck it.

I quickly changed my clothes and makeover myself differently through YouTube, a channel told by Millie.. Millie really helps me a lot.. She is my best friend though! I looked myself in mirror an-and I w-was looking amazing. I don't know how but today I was looking different. Way different of what I was looking 10 mins ago! This is the first time I'm satisfied with my look!!

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Millie as expected.

"y/n where are you? We are waiting for you!! Come fast!! "

" Oh sorry I'm just coming"

"OK"

I checked myself again in the mirror and left my room. Should I tell jungkook about the party.. Wait-no! Noah told me that jungkook will take care of me and surely he would not let me go... I should not tell him. I quietly opened the door not letting any sound and get out of my home..

In Club

As Millie and I entered the club, we found drunk people all around. Many girls were almost naked and they were over some perverted men. There was a huge bar counter where we found a couple eating their faces. Ew. It was gross. That's why I didn't wanted to come here in the first place.

We found our friends sitting on a round table with many beer glasses on the table with lemons and some snacks.

"Hey guys, finally we are here and I managed to take Y/N with me!" Millie exclaimed with joy and enthusiasm on ger face. She is really happy today.

"Hel-hello." I just managed to say this. I am nervous as hell. Oh god Y/N what is happening to you? Calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out.

A waitress came to our table to ask what kind of alcohol we want. I pulled Millie and whispered,"We are not gonna drink, you know, right?"

"Oh, come on Y/N, we can drink a little, you know. Nothing would happen." She disobeyed me and ordered her drink. The waitress looked at me and I just shook my head. I can't drink.. who the fuck will then handle Millie, if she got drunk?

"Let's play truth and dare." One of them said. Wait- no, this is not right. In truth, they ask us so embarrassing questions and God knows what dare they will give us!!

"I think that's a good idea, right Y/N? " Millie asked me winking. I swear to god, once we leave this place, I am gonna beat the hell out of her. She is such a bast- okay Y/N, she is you friend. Calm down... It's just truth and dare!!

The bottle was spined and guess what!!? That fucking bottle stopped on me!!

Fuck.My.Life

"Y/N, truth or dare?" One of the girls asked me. Fuck Y/N!! What should you choose? If you'll choose truth then they'll ask something very inappropriate!! And for dare, they will make us do something extremely bad. Ahh, Y/N, what the fuck are you doing here??

"Dare." I can not reveal any inappropriate information about my life. So, this is the least I can do! Duh!

"y/n, you have.. to drink... 8 shots!!" What the actual fuck.
Drink? Me? No! Have they lost their damm freaking mind? I don't drink they know!

"Guys, no! I don't drink, you all know that! Please. I won't drink" I said in a very confused tone. I wasn't sure whether I was telling them that I won't drink or I was requesting them to change the dare.
You are an actual mess Y/N!!!!

"Guys, leave. You know she is still a mamma's girl. She won't drink. " One of the girl said! This bitch! What does she think of herself?

"Yaya, leave this mamma's girl. We should carry on!" Another bitch said. What the fuck? Why are they provoking me so much? I am not a mamma's girl, you bitches.

I have to show them. For you self respect, Y/N!! Come on!

" I ACCEPT THE DARE!"

______________________

A/N- Hey guys!! So what do you think about this chapter? Please vote and comment if you liked it😀

New chapter will be updated soon!

We really need your support!

Thank you for reading!!