Thinking Too Much

When I reached my house, I saw something.....
A black car outside my house. I wondered whose it was but then I suddenly remembered that this must be of Jungkook. He is staying at our house though.

When I entered the house,there was one in the living room.

Brother must be busy somewhere else.

I thought to myself. I went to my room. I threw my bag on the bed and rested for few minutes... I realised that I needed to go to washroom.
When I opened the door of my washroom, I saw leakage in my washroom.

Why my freaking luck is not with me??

The guest room's washroom must be occupied by Jungkook so, I decided to go in my brother's room.

As he was not at home so, I just went straight to his washroom.
When I twisted the lock, I didnt realised that on the other side too the lock twisted,as i was in rush...
And the worst thing happend.,

I collided with a man, our forhead bumped into each other quite harshly and we fell backwards by which unknowingly the damn shower was turned on,but the worst was now to happen the water was falling on us and damn...Jungkook was just above me.he was trying not to put too much of this weight on me, I was staring at his hot muscular body,his abs damn my heart was beating so fast and I don't like that.This is too hot for me.......
My eyes went further and I realised he was just in his towel but luckily I didnt saw that thing...suddenly there was a little movement and I realised that his hot breath is falling on my neck which is becoming hotter by every passing second.

He starts ruffling his hairs and pulls them back . Damn why I'm liking it too much even when I should not.... I noticed a light smirk forming on his face .... I knew he was a playboy since childhood ...
He suddenly stands up and I was so relieved,finally out of the situation where my heart was exploding.I also stand up and hurriedly turned off the shower which was creating a hot scene.

I was wearing a white tank top and now it is all soaked up revealing something that should not be revealed but his eyes were fixed here only... F*ck!

His gaze suddenly drops on my lips and I panicked inside.

What the hell is he thinking? This is literally too much....
I felt that my heart is beating more fast than before...

Again what is happening to me??My heart??

He takes an another dry towel and puts it on his head rubbing,and walks out of the washroom,I followed him... grabbed a towel from my brother's cupboard and tried to dry myself. While he was putting on his shirt.

"Ah, sir, I am really sorry. I did not m- mean to b- bu- bump into yo- you... I thought y- you were using the gue- guest room's wash- washroom..." I broke the damn akward silence between us.

"It's okay, actually guest room's washroom was having some kind of leakage problems that's why I was here.."

I nodded and head back to my room but a voice stopped me.

"Y/N-ah, no need to call me sir when we are at home, you can call me Jungkook after all we are childhood friends..."
I nodded,did he just told me not to call him sir? But what problem he is having in calling him sir?? God.. He is such a playboy.. He didn't even apologize for seeing something which he should not and now this.....