His Touch

I just drove the car to the villa.

After I reached there, I took y/n in bridal style and went to her room to lay her down....

Fuck! This is the first time I saw y/n's dress today.. I was too busy to think about her that I can't even focus on her body... But- Fuck! She is looking so damn hot! This is the first time I saw her in such a short dress.. I slide my hand under her dress to her thighs and can see goosebumps rising on her skin... I chuckled about the way her body reacts to my touch.. I rubbed my fingers over her thighs and can feel how soft her skin is... Fuck! I can see her cleavage from that dress.. I can't imagine how many other boys have seen this... This just makes me feel so fucked up! Her curves are showing flawlessly through her dress making me wanting to do many with her right now... But damn No! I want to show my wholehearted love to her... I have to control myself and go slow with her... I can't imagine what will happen tomorrow when she will wake up!
Until now I covered her body with blanket,switched off the lights and went to my room...

"She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. She loves you. "
Damn! I can't stop thinking what Millie told me!! It's just make me damn insane! I need to really control.. Thinking of this I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

                          Y/n P.O.V

Ouch! My head is aching like hell! I can't sleep anymore... After drinking, I don't know what nonsense things I have done!

Wait-Fuck! From what I can guess, I got a dare to kiss someone... And then maybe-maybe I ki-kissed Jungkook ! What the hell is wrong with me!! What if Jungkook knew I have feelings for him? No! This should not happen! What if i told everything to him?? Ughhh!! I should not fucking drink!!
God! My head is aching much more than before because of these thoughts... I decided to find something tasty to eat... Eating somehow makes me feel better in every case....

As I was going to the kitchen I saw jungkook drinking water... God! I can't see him now!! I turned around and took step to go back to my room but...

"Y/n?" Ugghh! He saw me! He fucking saw me!!

"Ye-yes" I turned to look at him and saw how softly he is looking at me.. There is no fucking way if I can not stare into his eyes and dive into his world...

"Are you feeling better now? You were really wasted at that time" He really cares for me... No one has asked about my health before except my family.. And this is making me falling more in love with him!

"Yeah I am fine! It's just some headache I'm going through... So I came here to eat something.. "

"You reduce your headache by eating something?.. " he chuckled. Damn! Why I'm such a wierd girl??!!

"Yeah.. I don't even know why but I like eating.."

"Awwwww. That's so cute.. Come I already bought some food for you to eat.. "

"Oh thanks" I went towards him and ate some food making me feel better.. The whole time went silently..

Awkward silence.. And not wanting to make this more awkward I thought to go directly to my room.. But..

"Y/n wait! " he came towards me.. More close than I imagined...

"Wh-what? "

"If I ask you a question promise me you will tell the truth "

"Jungkook how can I promise you about that"

"OK so just look at my eyes while answering your question " He whispers and put his hand under my chin to tilt my head to him.. I dart my eyes away from him because once I'm trapped by it I can answer any question I don't even want to.

"Y/n please.. " He whispers again. I can't control anymore and bring my eyes to his... He looks so soft... And afraid? But afraid about what?

"Do-do you love me? " once listening to his question I darted my eyes away from his.. Fuck! I can't answer this question! I am afraid of when I will tell the truth he would just reject me and laugh on my face.. But my other part says that what If he also feels the same for me.. What if Millie is true?? But still I don't have the audacity to tell him the truth..

"I can't answer this sorry... I need to go" I turned around but he grabbed my wrist and within second he closed the gap between us..

"Tell me Y/n.. You can't go like this.. I want an answer from you.. I want to -"

"Yes I love you!! " I can't keep this now.. I want him to know what I feel about him weather he feels the same or not.. But my eyes betray me as the tears fall.

"I love you jungkook. I don't know if you feel the same for me or not.. But I want to be with you.. I need you.. I love everything about you.. About how you care for me, how you make me feel special... How can I not fall in love with you! I know I'm an ordinary girl who is so boring but-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips against me.. My knees want to buckle from the electricity shooting in me. His kisses are rushed, feeling how hungry he is for me.. He presses his body against me.. I can't express how good this feels. He lifts me up and I wrap my thighs around him. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled him harder.... Wanting more of him and he moans into my mouth.. God! His moans are the sexiest voice I have ever heard. I have experience a sensation I have never had before.. He pulls away from our heated kiss.. His eyes meet mine..

"You don't know how much I love you y/n.. I can't stop thinking about you.. You make me want the more of you.. I love the way your body reacts to me.. Don't think I will leave you from now on.. The words that you told me now were enough to make me do everything with you. I really want you .. I love you y/n.. I love you so much! "

He moves his head closer leaning into me. He snakes his arms over my hips making me feel so good. The kiss is gentle and slow and he laps his tongue around mine. He fists around the material of my dress and I wrap my hand around his neck.

"I have never seen such a sexy girl like you.. God.. The way you make me feel.. "

His words unravel me.

His hands travel down from my cheek, to my chest and down to my stomach and I moan... Jungkook smirks.

"You like  the way I touch you.. Right? " He says between the kisses. And rubs my belly. I moan again to answer him making him smile. His touch was as sexy as he is...

A/N- So finally they confessed!!! How do you think about this chapter?Please vote and comment!!!

Please vote and comment!!!