Which Dress?

Your P.O.V

I woke damaging my ears with the most horrible sound of alarm. Shit! today was school. I got up from my bed and went to the washroom.

I did my morning routine. I went to my closet and as usual chose some comfy clothes. I did some makeup and went downstairs. I found no one in the house. Neither Jungkook nor Noah. I went to the kitchen and ate some cereals.

In school.

As soon as I reached my class, I went to my seat and I was greeted by my friend.

"Hey, Y/N! How's you?" She is so enthusiastic early in the morning! One should definitely learn something from her.

"Hi. I am fine.. What about you?" I asked her.

"Fine. Ah.. Y/N... do you..have any plans for tonight?" she asked me bitting her lips.

"No.. Is today something special??" Today is neither my birthday nor hers, then what is the matter?

"Y/N, we all were.. planning to go the club tonight.., well, I am going, andd.. YOU ARE ALSO COMING!" wait-What the fuck?? It was an order rather than a request. Club? I mean, we are still...kid..!

"Y/N, see it will be so much fun. We will also get a break from our studies and thinkkkk, we will enjoy so muchh~" She almost whined while saying this. But club? What will I tell Noah? He will not agree!! i just can't go!!

"Millie, No, we can not go there. People there drink so much and also take drugs. And what will I tell Noah? That I am going to a club?? He won't ever allow me!" I almost panicked.

"Y/N chill, nothing would happen to us. Please come with us, it will be so much fun and we won't enjoy without you~ Pleaseeeee~"

Holy Mother Of Jesus! This... Wait- I can go and just not inform Noah but inform Jungkook...? Yeahh, he will understand. Will he..?

"Y/N, say? Please?"

"Okay, fine." I said and she just smiled so brightly. She hugged me choking me to death.

"But.. there is something that I want you to listen.." I wanted her to be in control when we are there as club will be too much.. especially for her.
"We will not drink too much and not do something that we should not do."
I said in a very stern voice to make sure that she follows.

"Okay Ma'am, I got you~ Get readyy for tonightt~" She is so happy on my agreeing. But now, I have to inform Jungkook. Ahh My Life! What if Noah will find out? He won't spare me.

Recess time
I was confused about what to tell Noah for tonight...  Ugh..  Life is soo fucking full of messes!!
"Y/n!! Don't worry too much. Just tell Noah that today's my birthday and I have invited you ... That's it..  Just chill now!!" Millie told me.
"Millie you don't know how protective Noah is...  He is a question bank!! And I'm sure he will find out that I'm lying as always he can... "
"OK but at least try.. "
"Hmm.. I will go check him out. See you. "

In corridor

As I was finding him in corridor I heard...
"Y/n!! Wait!! " Noah came towards me.. Y/n be ready!!
"Ohh hi Noah I want to tell you something actually -
" Wait!  I'm sorry but I have something more important to say and I'm in a rush now so just listen me. Actually there's an sudden professor's competition today.. And I'm for sure participating .  So take care of yourself.  But don't worry jungkook is not going so you are not alone and I told him to take care of you..  So don't go anywhere at night and be safe.. OK??! "

"yes! Yes! By the way I'm so happy that you are going to a professor's competition. I hope you win. "

"Awwwww. Thanks my sweetie! I love you!! "He smiled widely

"OK!  So I need to go now!  B-bye!!  "

"bye"

What the actual Fuck!  Is this really happening with me!!!  Like I don't even have to say anything and my work is done and I'm finally going to the club!!  Yes! Yes! Yes!  God...  I can't believe this!! 

Bio class
"Millie!!!  I'm coming tonight !!!!  Yayyy!!! "

I rushed towards millie

"What??!! Are you fucking serious??!!"

"Yes!!  I'm serious! "

"That. Is. Crazy!! You are finally coming. But y/n.. You know right you have to wear a sexy dress today!!?? "

"Whattttt?? " I'm literally shocked..  Like me in sexy dress.. What??

"Yes girl..  Sexy dress!!  You don't know how hot you will look..  You always hide your curves with loose clothes.. Now please come today as a different girl!!!  I promise you this will be your best experience ever!!  At least think about it, OK?? "

"yeah. I will" I don't know if I will wear it or not but I said "yeah" at least to satisfy her... 

Home
Jungkook was in his rooms playing video games from which I can can hear background music of..  Oops it's 7 pm now...  I think I should get ready...

It's the time to choose:

        " A simple or a sexy dress.."
_________________

A/N- Guys, please vote and comment on this chapter!! We hope that you liked it!!!