Wedding?

Y/N'S P.O.V

We both enter our apartment and I directly went into my room. The day was so exhausting. I stripped my clothes and changed into something comfortable, well I love comfortable clothes a lot. Jungkook said that he needs to take a shower and do some work, so, he is apparently at guest room. I sat on my bed and started thinking of today. It was so much fun. I have never enjoyed this much. I was on my phone scrolling down my gallery and seeing the pictures we took today.  Jungkook looked so cute in his cute bunny smile and the picture where he is pecing me on my cheeks, god it is so cute. 
I am so relaxed when i am with jungkook. He makes me forget about all my tension and helps me to be myself around me. I really hated myself and thought that i am such an ordinary girl, who will ever love me, but Jungkook... the way he cherishes me and my body and my soul, I think I have fallen head over heels for this man.

And who won't fall? 

Jungkook is the most loveable person i have ever met. The way he sees the world is just so different and unique. I really really love him and i am not gonna share him with anyone..

While just thinking about Jungkook and today, i drift into my sleep.

                                                                                             Jungkook's P.O.V

I enter Y/N's room and saw that she was sleeping. She looks so cute while sleeping just like a tiny baby. Oh god, I wanna cuddle with her so badly. Without waking her up or making any noises, I sneaked into the duvet and grabbed her by waist and pulled towards me. I pecked her lips.

"Goodnight,Y/N..." I said and once again pecked her luscious lips and drift into my sleep.

                                                                               Y/N's P.O.V

The sunshine towards my face broke my precious sleep. when I opened my eyes, I found a pair of arms on my waist..that was..tickling me. Then i saw the most beautiful face. I was just admiring his face rubbing my thumbs over his cheekbones to his lips to his jaw to his eyes to chin to finally his hairs ruffling it. His hairs are so soft... 
Waking up like this everyday will be so good.

Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes making me jump in bed. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Good morning, Y/N" his soft voice....

"Good morning, Jungkook"

"Slept well?"

"Hmm,you?"

"My every sleep with you is amazing"

Oh my.. Holy cow.

I slightly giggled at his response and get up from my bed. 

                                                                                           After some minutes.

We both ate our breakfast and we are now sitting on the couch fighting over which film we should watch. 

"Y/N, horror movies will be fun, Please let's just watch that."

"Jungkook, see, the starting of the movie will be fine, but i can't watch the whole film, it is so terrifying. I have always had nightmares whenever i watch horror films. Please let's watch something else."

"Babe, I am here to protect you,you can just hug me tighter while watching it. Nothing will happen and you won't have any nightmares. I will be by you side, always"

Oh my...

"Jungkook-"there was a knock on the door. 

"i'll go get it" Jungkook said and went toward the door. He opened it and there was some courier for jungkook. He took it and came towards me. "What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"Oh Y/N, my friend is getting married and it's just an invitation card from him."

Oh... "Oh great Jungkook, when is the wedding?" 

"It's tomorrow evening, we both will go" He sated, like a matter of fact. 

"Wait-what? jungkook, do you even know what are you saying? I don't even your friend. I will look so dumb"

"So what. You ar my one and only girlfriend. And if im going there then you too. And i cant enjoy my friemd's without you y/n... You really need to come"
How can he say these sweet words? It always melts my heart.. I love him so fucking much!
"Are you sure?"
"Im 110% sure. And i have already told him that you are coming along with me. Now no discussion on this topic!Lets continue our movie."

He showed his full bunny smile and came across where im sitting snuggled into me amd continued to watch the movie. I didnt argue anymore. Even i want ro go to a wedding with him. It would be so fun, i cant even imagine it. Wait... What about my dress??!!
"Jungkook wait! Stop the movie!"
I smatched the remote from him and turned the tv off.
"What is this baby? We were so enjoying the movie!"
"What what im gonna wear tomorrow?! I have nothing good to wear!"
He looked at me like i have told him a really lame joke and sighed.
"Seriously y/n?"
"Im very serious jungkook. I literally have nothing to wear.."
He sighed again but this time he went to our bedroom and came with his jacket and favourite bucket hat on. What the hell is he doing? I sat there confused waiting for him to say something but my bad patience stops me from staying silent anymore.
"What are you doing jungkook? Tell me. We are not going to the mall right?" i looked at him confused.
"Oh yes we are! If you really want to wear somthing good then this time im gonna choose your dress.." he showed me his most amusing smirk while tying his shoe laces.
"Wait Jungkook this is not what i meant to say! I just wanted you to help me in choosing one my clothes from closet. We are not going anywhere.."

He didnt listen to me and took car keys and went to the door. Is he kidding me?

Like a small child, I followed him.

God, he is so...

_____________________________________

A/N - we are always sorry for late update and right now, we are again sorry. 
Please vote and comment and share and.. do whatever you want.