Staying?

"Excuse me, please focus."I heard a loud tap on my desk. He said while he was staring at me with his laser eyes that almost pierced me. Something about him seemed very familiar to me. His eyes and his bunny smile that was showed frequently. I muttered a small 'sorry' and focused back on the class. 
"Take out your books and notebooks, we'll begin with the introduction of 1st chapter.", He walked back in front of the class and announced. His voice was stern. Everyone obeyed him, including those girls who were still gawking at him, eyes opened and jaw dropped. I scoffed internally at their behaviour.

After School,

Finally, the long and exhausting school time was over. I went outside the classroom and made my way to the exit. I was searching for a cab but my attention broke when my phone vibrate indicating I received a message. I smiled, looking at the message. I received a text from my brother,
-- 63 donwhamun-ro 11na gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul. Our new address :D

-- Coming, Bro :)

I soon found the cab and I showed the cab driver the address.
As soon as I reached the address, I saw a good looking villa and Damn, It was very nice.

It had a blue roof at the top with white borders. It had a swimming pool with some kind of sleeping chairs. The villa had a perfect yellow lighting that was increasing its beauty.
The villa was incredibly beautiful. I was already excited to live here. And, did I mention, I was dying to see my room.
I was proud of my brother to choose it.

I saw a black car outside the villa. Did he already bought a car? I thought he would at least ask his precious sister before buying it.
As soon as I opened the front door, my eyes landed on the person, I was least expecting to be, sitting there casually chatting there with my brother. Nervousness grew inside me as soon as I saw him. Thoughts were crashing in my minds. He again noticed me staring at him.. Fuck. Can my day be any better? Caught staring by my mathematics teacher, whom I feel ridiculously attached to.

Oh Man Holy Shit!! As soon as our eyes met, I decided to break this silence. 

"Hello, Mr. Jeon." I greeted.

"Y/N, you here? " he asked, shocked.
"Uh, yes, my brother lives here, basically I live with him, uh-" As soon as I made this statement , I ran to my room and closed it. Oh gosh, what was that? And why the fuck is he here?

Jungkook's P.O.V

When I saw Y/N entering the villa, I almost choked on my water. What was she doing here. She was as Shocked as I was. Her facial expressions clearly expressed how shock she was. 

She greeted me, thank god, she broke it first. I was still recovering from choked by water.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon." she greeted.

"Y/N, you here? " I asked, clearly shocked.
"Uh, yes, my brother lives here, basically I live with him, uh-" As soon as she made this statement , she ran to her room and closed it. Such a cute behavior.

My attention turned towards Noah, "You are her brother? Dude-"
"Wait, Jungkook, did you forget her? She is Y/N, Oh my- How can you forget her?"
Then I remembered, Y/N, her name as pretty as her. God, she has changed so much, more beautiful and charming. Her body has changed so much, she has more curves than she used to have earlier at school. I remember how I used to make fun of her and snatch her lunch every day. But she never complained. She is still the same old Y/N. Always stuttering and a blushing Y/N. God, how much I missed this girl....

.....more than her brother.

End Of Jungkook's P.O.V

I came out of my room, when I heard the main door closing, thank god he left otherwise I would made a fool if myself again.  Did he came to complain that I was staring at him in the school, and earlier at home also? I went near the sofa and sat down beside Noah,

"Noah..why was he here?" I asked him curiously.
"Y/N, let me guess, you don't remember Jungkook, right? God, even he forgot you. What are you guys suffering from? Short term memory loss? " he teased me lauging.
"Stop teasing, will you? Now tell me who the hell he is? " I asked him with the most confused face ever.

"First you tell me missy, how do you know him?"
"Well, he is my mathematics professor. That's why I addressed him as Mr. jeon. Don't you remember? Oh yeah, short term memory loss, I see." I teased him back. HUH, two can play this game.
"Well not me, but you definitely young woman. He is my childhood best friend you dumb. Don't you remember, he teased you a lot? Jeon Jungkook?"

Holy mother of cow.

JEON JUNGKOOK? That asshole? jerk? Bastard?

"Stop cursing him in your head and, Ah.. Y/N.. I need to talk to you about some-something." My brother broke the silence.

Why the hell he is stammering and nervous? Wasn't he teasing me a few minutes back? 

"What, my sweet bro?"
"Y/N ahJungkook, you know he..."

What's up with him?
"Oh my god, Noah why are you stammering? Tell me. It's not like I'll kill you or something. You can share anything to your precious sister, you know?"

"He will be staying with us at our villa."

Wait-"WHAT?"

_____________________________
Uhm, Yeah. I edited a lot in this too. So, enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment:))