My Sweet brother

Next day
I woke early to get ready to go to school
.... Ugh! I don't want to go... I checked my mobile to see what time it is....
Ugh!! 6am. For me it's so damn early... I decided to use my phone for sometime... And I suddenly got a notification!
" Due to some crisis, the school has been closed for 5 days

~School administration "

Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! The best news I have ever heard!

Best starting of the day!!!! I'm too happy.. I literally wanted to stay at home and chill... And the time has come!!
I picked my blanket and thought to sleep for more time. Resting day.

3 hours later

I finally woke up. I don't know why but I was so happy today... I'm feeling so relaxed and calmed after a long time... Suddenly I heard some noises from the hall... Wait.. This voice is familiar!
Noah!!!
I quickly ran to the hall to see him... God.. I was missing him so much this whole time...

As soon as I saw him, I jumped onto him and hugged him so tight, choking him. I was really so damn happy to see him. I am at the verge of crying!

"Girl, you are gonna choke me to death.." Noah said with a grin on his face. I missed it so freaking much!

"You don't even know how much I missssseddd youuu" I whined while my eyes were almost becoming teary.

"Hey, control your emotions" he said while winking playfully.

I hit his arm playfully. You know? He is the best brother someone can have and I am so lucky to have him.

"So, well well JK and Y/N.." He said while clearing his throat. JK.. hmm, I liked it. Wait-Noo, I didn't.. " I have a surprise for you both.." JK and I- wait, Jungkook and I both looked at each other then at Noah with a confused look.

"What surprise Noah?" Jungkook asked in a confused tone but his voice was too sweet and he was kinda pouting. He's cute.

Wait-cute? Okay, I have to agree that he is cute! Gosh, Y/N!!

"Are you gonna speak what surprise" I said.

"Okay okay, we.. are.. going to an amusement parkkk!!!!"

"what! An amusement park!!!" I said shockingly..

"yeah.. Is there something wrong about it??.. Because I have already booked our tickets.." he said being scared to know if I would deny.

"No! No! I'm too happy!!! Thank u so much Noah!! "

I hugged him again, more tightly this time.

" I really want to spend time with you... I love you.. So so much.. " This time I can't control myself and a tear escaped... God! I hate for being so emotional!! Especially in front of jungkook!!

" Awww my Lil sister is crying... Please don't cry, I hate seeing you like this... I love you more!! "

He pulled me slightly away from a hug to see my face and softly kissed my forehead...

"So are you guys ready to rock tomorrow??! Because I'm literally excited!! " Noah said seeing jungkook then me.

"Sorry Noah but I think that you both should go... I would rest here. " Jungkook said.

"But I really want you to come JK.. Please we will have a lot of fun. I promise you! " Noah said being sad about him not coming.

"No! It's not about fun Noah but I think that you both should spend time with each other.. And I think I would di-disturb you, so-"

" Shut up JK. Do you really think you are disturbing us... You will go with us and that's it. No more excuses"

"But-"

"No more excuses "

"Ugh! Ok" he sighed

"That's my bro"

" So are we all going tomorrow??!!" I wildly smiled being being too much excited. Not because jungkook was coming but because of me spending time with my sweetest brother after a long long time..

"Yes my sis! Be ready!! But I'm going to sleep now.. I am really tired. "

Noah said going towards his room

This whole time I saw jungkook keeping his eyes on me.. Am I looking a dumb girl? Or is there something on my face? Why is he staring at me with this intense?

 Am I looking a dumb girl? Or is there something on my face? Why is he staring at me with this intense?

God knows...
I hope tomorrow will be my day!