Misunderstanding

Your P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, I felt some weight on my hands. My vision was blur and as soon as it got cleared.. wait-What the Fuck?

Jungkook was of over me and sta..staring at me?Our faces were just inches apart ?was he kissing me?? Hell noooo!!
But I remember I was on my chair, when did I got shifted to my bed?and Where's... where's my face mask and why is this man over me??

And why the hell his hands are at my back? Anger was boiling inside me. I knew he was a freaking pervert and where the hell is my brother??

"What are you doing?!" I screamed my lungs out. He suddenly released the tight grip of his muscular veiny hands.

"What the hell were you doing?!" I said while trying to calm myself down and moved back a little.

"Y/N calm down and please don't shout and listen to me." is he kidding me!!!

"Ok so now you want me to be calm and endure whatever you were doing to me?" at the moment I completely forgot that he is my teacher but he is a freaking pervert whom I knew from the past that's why I'm acting like this...

"Look Y/N I was just going in my room bu-"

"But I wanted to enjoy sometime so I came into your roo-" I cutted him and completed his line but he did the same to me. Oh My god, I am hating this person so much right now.

"But I saw that you were slept on the chair with the face mask so I thought I should help you , that's why I did this and nothing else. Please trust me Y/N." he said in an irritated tone.

"Can you please stop lying to me again and again. I know you are a freaking pervert." I said in a very angry and hasrh tone forgetting that he is my professor.

"Just shut your damn mouth Y/N" Jungkook screamed his lungs out.

I flinched at how he just raised his voice. I was becoming more and more angry now but deep inside, I was scared. Jungkook never shouted at me.

I never felt this bad and was so angry that I was about to slap him on face... But he hold my hand, tightly gripped it and turned me around...  My back facing him...

God...  This is becoming intense!! I'm suddenly becoming very nervous... I felt his hot breath hitting my neck giving me shivers...  Dammit! This is becoming hot now..  And I don't want to become shy anymore because of what happened to me now!  But the way he is so close to me.. It's like he is controlling my body !! I'm blushing like hell I tried to turn my face and ungrip my hand...  But his hold on me was terribly strong... 

" Please listen to me y/n" he whispers in my ear. God...  I'm melting by his soft voice again..  But I can't be weak anymore...  I have to be strong! "I don't want to listen any of your shitty story. Let me go or I will literally push you hard!! " I shouted.

He pulled me more closer to me  that I can feel his heart beating even more faster than me.... He again whispers in my ear "Y/N I really saw you sleeping on chair with face mask and thought just to help you..  That's all..  I know I was somewhat dirty minded before but you are different for me. I will never ever want to hurt you and I'm not a person what you think of me now..  Please Y/N, try to understand me... I just wanted to help you... I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way... "

He ungripped my hand and goes out of my room shutting the door...

I was still standing there frozen... because the way his words felt me was like I never felt in my life...  His words seems true and that's why I didn't argue more...  I hope he is not the person now he was before and I hope I will never fall for him again...  Because.. I-I still can't get out of the moment when he was close to me..  His closeness with me was giving me a new feel..  An incredible feel I never felt before a-and I was lo-loving it....

Am I having a crush on him again??!!!!... ♥

 ♥