Carnival.

"So why this sudden confession of going to a carnival? Anything special? " I asked him.
"No... Nothing special. I just wanted to go outside with you. We have never gone out together. " he says focusing on his breakfast. "Do you want to go? I'm sorry that I didn't discuss with you about it. "
"Of course Jungkook I'm totally happy about it. Even I want to go with you. " he smiled. How can he think I don't want to go with him?
I focused on eating again.. I made pancakes very tasty by the way. jungkook eating so desperately. I think he is very hungry. I chuckled.
We are done with our breakfasts and I'm tying my shoe laces to go to the carnival. I'm wearing a cute pink hoodie with white shorts. It was such bright morning today that I wanted to wear something cheerful.
"Baby fast please.. We are going to late. " he says. He is literally being too excited to go there. For the last 10 minutes he is jumping here and there. I don't know if he is excited to go there because it is a big carnival or he is going with me? Anyways I went to him and hold his hands,soft hands feeling a warm hold onto me.
"I'm here! Are you ready? "
"Yes! I'm! " he says pecking my forehead.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the carnival

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Finally we are here! " she says hugging me tightly. We just arrived in the carnival and it is damn beautiful. All the decorations and shops. It was majestic! I'm happy we both are finally getting to spend time with each other.
"Should we go? " I asked her giving a light squeeze in her hands.
"Ofcorse! Let's go!! "she says running towards a shop leaving me behind.
"Wait for me baby! "
------- ---------- --------- ---------- -------
Till now we have been to too many shops. I wanted to give y/n so many gifts but she always refused. She just says "You are my only gift that I ever wanted. And now that I got you. So no more gifts. " although I found this really frustrating that she refuses my gifts but hearing I'm her only gift gives me a unique sensation.

We are walking towards the streets of carnival holding each others hand. I like holding her hand. I always wanted to hold her hand.
"Jungkook! See there! " she says pointing to a donut game. Wait. She isn't telling me to go there right? I will look disgusting doing that.
"No baby.. Not that game. "I pleased.
"Please jungkook.. I really want you to do that. Please.. " she gives me a adorable pleasure eyes. I can't now. I know I will give up against her so I just approved doing that game. But made her do that too. Because in No case I'm doing that game by myself.
She agreed and we went towards that centre.
The game was just to eat the the donuts hanging on a string inches above your height. We can do it either as individual or in teams.
So we decided to go by team. Because of the gathered crowd, it looked like we were having a competition between us and the other couple but whatever its was I don't care if we win or not. I don't even know why I'm playing this game. It's just because of y/n.. I hope we win this game, if not its impossible to make y/n happy. Oh God!
The first round began it was between the boys,the round finished fast because of our heights and I won. Y/n was very happy and thus I'm happy. Now it was Y/N's turn , I hope she wins this. This round was cute because of the height as both of them were struggling and I died laughing. I focused on Y/N's I think she is little embarrassed because everyone was laughing including me....but I can't see her like this.She is wearing such a cute pink hoodie that I'm loving it a lot! The other girl finally ate that donut and the game was over. They won and y/n was still struggling to get that donut. Such a stubborn girl! I went towars her basically behind her and gently lift her up so that she can reach the dount. She took a bite of donut and I turned her around so that She can wrap her legs around my waist. "You are so cute today.. I want to kiss you so badly. We should go now." She nodded and I took her to any other place. Suddenly I heard everyone in the crowd say "cute".

Y/N's P.O.V

While returning home we bought 2 cotton candy, it was my favourite and found out that was his too. We were walking silently holding our hands, eating cotton candy and admiring the colorful surrounding around us. I can't forget the moment when Jungkook lifted me up to eat the donut. His firm and warm hands shivered me up. Also when he kisses me time by time,it justs feels so nice,so safe.Although we didn't win that game, Jungkook just shifted my sad mood to the brightest one as ever. I Love him! Really a lot.. I can't dare to leave him.. Ever in my life. It was peaceful....until Jungkook turned to look at me and before he could say anything he started laughing. I asked him what happened but then also he started laughing. God knows what he is finding out so funny in me! But ya never mind that jerk ,I looked forward and started walking ignoring him....he came running in front of me and bent a little to my height. Damn.. He is staring into my eyes and then to my lips. He bites his lips and I'm fucking feeling like what he is going to do now. He came more closure , still staring into my lips. God. Y/n calm the hell down. He is looking so intense. His soft,plump lips are driving me so crazy.. I want to kiss him and I moved more closure gesturing him to kiss me. Before I could do something he wiped something from my lips...er cotton candy.. I saw him smirking. What was I thinking?  That was so intense? 

 What was I thinking?  That was so intense? 

A/N- please like and comment on this chapter. Hope you guys like it.