Fucking periods

I went to hall to search for my hot bag... I was literally at edge of crying because as always my stomach was aching terribly...

Jungkook was not in the home... I think he went somewhere....

After taking my hotbag I sat on sofa thinking about the way to bring my pads.... I decided to close my eyes and think about it .... But then...
what the fuck!!!

I don't know when I slept for freaking 10 mins!!!!... I stood up to go to my room, and... Whaaaaaaaaaaat????
I saw a big fucking stain on the sofa...
Why is this happening to me????!!!!!
God... Save me!!!!

I don't know what jungkook's reaction will be when he will see this damn stain!! I'm embarrassed...
Suddenly the door opened and jungkook came in.... I was frozen, I literally don't what to do and what not!!!

I was just rushing to my room because of being too embarrassed to see jungkook but then....

"Y/N wait, I bought something for you"
He said rushing towards me to give me the carry bag...

I took it as fastly I can and went to my room...

Atlast I'm in my room now... Ahhh!!! But what he would buy for me an-and why?? I opened it to check what's inside and....

Wait.

Is this real.

Is this freaking real.

Like he bo-bought pads for me!!!!!🙄
Gosh.... My poor heart...

Why is he making me so sensitive...
But I'm still confused because he went to buy pads for me... For Me!!!!
I didn't think much and went to bathroom to to apply pads...

Wait.

Again.A.Problem.

Problem is like an open door for you y/n!!!!

But I'm finding this problem some cute!! ....
Because these pads are too small...
God...

I don't know what to do!!???
I can't tell this to jungkook or he would this... I don't what... But I really don't want jungkook to know about this...

Somehow I applied that small size pads and decided to go to convenient store by myself... I quickly changed my clothes and went outside but then jungkook stopped me..

"Hey, where are you going?"he asked.

"Nothing I'm just going to a convenient store." I said.

"Why? Is there any problem with what I bought for you??"he asked curiously.

"No no jungkook. I want to buy something else." I said without making any eye contact and quickly opened the door because I was too nervous to tell him about all this shit.
But as always he interrupted me...

"Wait! Y/n ... Please tell me, I'm an adult now. I can help you, I can see your stomach is aching too much!!" he said in a tone full of worry and concern.

That just exploded my heart.My poor heart.

"Jungk-Jungkook, I don't know how to say this to y-you"

"Y/N, trust me.... please..." Oh god, his soft voice just pierced my soul.

"Jungkook, the si-size y-you bought for my p-pads were sm-small... I was going to bu-buy a ne-new one" Oh fuck, it is really embarrasing.

"oh! Its OK y/n, I can buy another for you... You should tell me that... But it's OK, I will be back in 5 mins" He said rushing to have his keys...

"But-" he stopped me..

"No buts.. Stay here and have rest ... "

He said while opening the door and went outside...