Changing Room

So, we are at the mall. Personally, I wanted to come here, as I really have no clothes to wear for attending a wedding. But it's just wastage of money. But I will look so good in that.

Oh god! I am so confused.
"Let's go there" Jungkook snapped me from my confused thoughts and dragged me towards a store.
Damn, that looks expensive.
Jungkook was really suggesting me some expensive dresses.

"Jungkook, that's too expensive. I can't afford it."

"Hey, Y/N, it's absolutely fine. Price doesn't matter as long as you look beautiful. I want to make sure that you look most beautiful out of all tomorrow. Now just go and change into it, otherwise I'll do it on my own" Jungkook ended his last sentence with a smirk on his face.

This bastard-
I took the dress from his hands and moved towards the changing room. I stripped and change into this beautiful gown. I remembered Jungkook's words, Price doesn't matter as long as you look beautiful.

Damn, I am having butterflies in my stomach.
When I was done changing into the gown, I looked my reflection in the mirror.
Is this really me? Fu- this is so beautiful. I can't believe this is me.

It's a beautiful long blue gown with some floral pattern on the top of the dress and its spread a little on the remaining part of the gown

It's a beautiful long blue gown with some floral pattern on the top of the dress and its spread a little on the remaining part of the gown. It's a net work and just so damn amazing. I am looking like a princess from a fairy tale in this gown.

"Are you done, baby?" Jungkook knocked on the door breaking my thoughts. "Yes...." And I opened the door.

Jungkook's jaw dropped and his eyes widen. He looked so shocked. His eyes were moving from up to down then from down to up and it finally stopped on my lips.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed me, slightly roughly. "You look so freaking amazing, Y/N. I can't control myself."
He pinned me to the mirror of the changing room, and locked the door.

"Jungkook, what are you-"

"Hush. Just let me do this.." he said in a husky voice and started kissing me roughly. His hands moving up and down my back not leaving an inch of it. His lips moved to my jaw to my neck. He started biting it at first and then sucked that part, obviously leaving a hickey.

Oh god...

I am feeling too many things right now. He then again attacked my lips, more roughly biting my lower lips. I moan at this feeling.

I can feel his smirk on on my lips.

"Jungkook, we are in a changing..room" I tried to say between the kisses.

He then unzipped my dress slowly touching every inch of my backbone, sending shivers down my spine. Once the dress was unzipped, the dress fell down around my feet making a pool around it. Jungkook admired me half naked for few seconds ,then jungkook started giving me light pecks all over my face. Then he came down to my neck. Now, he is not doing it roughly but he is doing it so slowly.. he is teasing me, damn.

He then moved to my breasts and slightly sucking the upper part of my chest. I moan and he smirked. He moved toward my ear and whispered, "Baby, you should keep quiet, otherwise everyone's gonna hear us.."

Damn.. "Jungkook, I think we should-" A knock on the door was heard and jungkook immediately groaned in annoyance. Damn, he is horny..

"I think we should continue this at home, y/N, otherwise we will be interrupted again." Annoyance was clearly seen on his face. I hummed in response. He pecked my lips and then went outside the changing room.

Damn, what just happened? This was so intense. I am still feeling his lips lingering on my neck. I changed into my usual clothes and came outside the changing room. I saw jungkook standing in front of the door. My eyes met his and my face turned scarlet. Jungkook slightly smirked at my reaction and then pulled me by my waist, ruffled my hairs. He buried his face in my neck and placed a soft peck on my sweet spot.

Can everyday be like this? Gosh, I'm blushing so hard right now...

"We are getting this, let's go!" Jungkook dragged me towards the counter. What's with him and dragging me, jeez.

Jungkook took out his wallet, but I immediately stopped. "No, Jungkook let me do this"

"Y/N, you are not paying for this. It's my friend's wedding and I am paying for this." He said sternly, jeez what happened to him suddenly. He was being so romantic and such a baby a few minutes ago.

Is he on his periods? Damn..

I let him pay for this dress and we left the store. "Jungkook, I am hungry" I said in my small voice and jungkook chucked.

"You are such a baby, Y/N. But you are my baby."

"Yes, yours." I smiled at him and then he again dragged ,e towards the food court. Again dragging...

We both went to the food court. I ordered hamburger and sprite for me, and jungkook went for a hot dog and sprite. We sat on our table and started eating it. Jungkook suddenly smiled at me. I am confused, what's with this man again? Then Jungkook suddenly leaned towards me and wipe of something from the edge of my lips. Oh god...

"Y/N, you are really a baby." I smiled at him, " A cute baby who's mine." jungkook mutters the last part.

Oh god! what has happened to him today...?

"Yes, yours."

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Hehehe...

Please vote and comment and wait for the next chapter or do whatever you like.

Bbye..