Knowing her truth

"Sir sh-she Loves you"

"Whaat!"

What the actual fuck!! Did I heard something wrong?? She loves me?? No no this can't happen!!  I think I'm dreaming..  I asked her again..

"Millie, are you surely not lying?"

"No sir, definitely not! She loves you!"

At this point I was not sure if I was breathing or not!! I mean, she loves me?!!!

"I -i don't know wha-what to say now.. I can't express how terribly happy I am!"

"Sir she have true feelings for you but she don't know if you feel the same for her.. "

"Ohh.. " how can she think if I don't feel the same for her!!  I fucking love her!!

"Millie can you please tell me whole story?? "

"Ya sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours ago~~~~~~~~~~~

Millie's P.O.V

Why the fucking hell I bought y/n to the club.. She is drinking a hell lot of drinks then I imagined!! 

"Y/n will you please stop! "

"Millie! Will you please stop!" she mimicked me.

"Stop what"

"Irritating me!  You are fucking irritating me from the beginning!!  First you forced me to come and chill here and now you want me to go again!  What do you exactly want Millie?! "

"Y/n I just want you to stop drinking and to stop accepting their fucking  dares!!!! Why don't you listen -"

"Because I want to keep my mind away from Jungkook!" she interrupts me but closes her mouth when she realized what actually she just said.. Wait..  What did she just said?? 

Jungkook?? 

"What? "

"Nothing... "

"Y/n, this is really serious..  I want you to tell me everything..  I am your best friend.. I will never hurt you. I promise you.. "

She sighs.

"Come with me"

Y/n took me to the washroom and closed the door.

"See I really trust you and I can't keep this thing in me now . I am really pissed off by this feeling which I think will never work.. "

"Just tell me y/n"

"OK! So...  I love Jungkook! "

We both stared each other with eyes widened..  I don't know what to say.. Jungkook is a professor and they can't be in a relationship.. But I don't want to upset her..

"It's OK if you don't have anything to say..  I know this is just bullshit.. "

"No-no it's not..  But tell me how your feelings grew for him.. "

She nodded and told me some of their moments together which left me shocked..  Jungkook is so caring towards y/n.. I have never imagined anything like this will actually happen!

"Now you tell me Millie how can I not control my feelings for a guy who is so caring towards me, who actually notices me,  who feels and likes my presence! I have never loved anyone before.. And I never want to..  But I don't know what is happening with me after he came again to my life! Before sleeping I always use to think how jungkook put his coat over me... I just can't..  Maybe it is normal for him but not me.. Not me.. I really am in love with him..And I want to push this feeling away because I'm sure..  He don't have any feelings for me.. This is why I want to have fun tonight.. To not think of jungkook..  I want to drink,  to chill.. "

"But what if he also have feelings for you??  What if even he loves you??  You don't know y/n!"

She laughs and I see her as confused as hell!

"Do you really think a hot guy like him will love an octopus  looking girl!! Me- a boring, minds her own business girl who looks like an octopus can never be liked by boy like him... "

"How can you say that y/n -"

"Stop it Millie! Please let me enjoy now!"

Without listening to me she went outside.. Such a stubborn girl!!

~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J.k P.O.V

After what Millie told me now... I was shocked as hell! Sh-she loves me!!  Like..  This is the best day of my life!!  I can now see my future with her.. 

"Sir? " Millie wakes me up from my dreamland..

"Yea-yeah?"

"Please don't tell her..  I promised her to keep it a secret.. "

" Sure. I will not. I think I should go now.. " I want to go to the car super fast and tell her how much I love her..  I want to confess her right now! As I was going to go ,Millie again interrupted me!  Ughhh!!!

"Sir??  Sorry to interrupt you again but don't hurt her if you don't have same feelings for her...  She is already alone.."

I nodded and went to the car..  I don't really liked what she told me..  Why I will fucking hate her..  I want to make her happy.. Fuck off!

I opened the door of the car and saw her sleeping..  My bad..  Maybe she is too tired..  I will confess to her later..  More prominently..  Her sleeping face is so cute..  She looks so young, beautiful..

I just drove the car to the villa..

_

_

_________________________
A/N- Hey guys! Did you liked this chapter?
If yes, then vote and comment on this!!!!!
Keep supporting us.
See you next time!