Cuteness.

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes opening slightly and I yawned softly feeling bright sunshine falling on me... And then. Then I saw jungkook...  Wait, yesterday.. All our heated moments reminded my mind and I can feel myself blushing. He was so sexy and soft the same time. And then I came back to reality. Jungkook is holding me tightly, very tightly like he don't want me to go.

He is just like koala. He is looking so soft and I cuddled further into him. Our lips almost touching. He smiles signalling that he almost woke up. I ruffled his puffy hairs softly and he smiled more brightly. God. I love his bunny smile. His smile flutters my heart as if this is the only thing  i want when I'm with him. I want him to smile, always be bright, happy and no bad memories with me.

Leaving my thoughts he finally joined our lips. He is kissing me slowly, softly, each kiss with passion as if he don't want to stop this. This unique, lovable moment we are sharing fluttering our hearts together. I kissed him with same passion making him smile between our kisses. But I pulled out first just to stare into his eyes...

His eyes are the most genuine ones. They show me the desperation and the eagerness that I always want him to feel. Most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I can't stop myself staring him constant. His big eyes are are so cute with beautiful eyelashes.

"Stop staring me. You make me nervous...." he says interrupting my thoughts. I smiled.

How can I be the one making him nervous? I kissed him on cheeks and took of the blanket to go to washroom to brush my teeth. He groaned not wanting me to leave him.

I chuckled.

After brushing I saw jungkook still lying on bed. He is so lazy.

"Jungkook you need to wake up now"
I said while going toward the kitchen to make breakfast. What should I make for breakfast? But before I think of something, a pair of warm hands were wrapped around my waist. Butterflies are again flying in my stomach. He nestles his head into the crook of my neck. Groaning lazily he snuggled more.

"I like this so much... " he whispers giving shiver down my spine. My heart is beating at a rapid pace.
"Do you like it? " he asks me, his face only inches apart. I can smell his cologne. His minty smell fills my nose.
How can he asks me if I like it...  I Love it!  But I don't have the nerve to tell him. I just nodded. He smiles. He turns me around and pulls me closer,our chests colliding. This closeness is too much for me. After having such intimate moment with him yesterday, I still can't control myself whenever he is near me. I rubs my cheek and stares me.

"You make me want you so much.. " he says rubbing my lower lip. I'm in edge of my heart bursting out my body. He leans closer and his lips crashed mine.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm making plans to go out and enjoy with y/n. I decided to go to a carnival near our villa. Y/n is bathing now. I requested her for letting me bath with her but she finds it too much embarrassing. Even I know it's too intense and thus I did not forced her. She is taking so much time now. I still can't get my mind off of what we did yesterday. Everything was so sudden,so intense. I hope she liked it. I wanted to ask her but it was so perfect between us since the morning that I don't us to feel awkward.  Finally she comes and sits beside me. I hugged her and made her sit on my lap.

"You smell so nice.. " I whispered hugging her tightly. She giggles.

"I want to take you somewhere. There's a carnival going on. I want to go there with you. "

"Now? " she asks surprised by sudden statement.

"Yes.. I should go and bath now.. " I pecked her lips and went to bath fastly.

Y/N's P.O.V

Till jungkook is taking shower, I decided to make breakfast. I raided my kitchen, and finally decided to make some pancakes.

While I was making it, suddenly a pair of hands were encircled around my waist and I could feel minty fragrance coming from the person behind me.

"Jungkook..." His name leaves my mouth.

He kissed my nape sending shivers down my spine. He squeezed my waist making me fall my head on his shoulders.

"Stop it or I am gonna burn the food..." I softly said.

"Baby.. forget about it, I just want to eat you." I eyes widened in shock. I swear to god, he talks so much dirty.
I glared at him. He slightly chuckled.   " Kook, let me cook this damn food, please?" It was more like a request coming out of my mouth instead of a command.

How can someone be angry on such a cute, perfect, handsome hot amd sexy man?

"I am gonna stay like this, you cook it.." he said with a pouty face. Holy mother of God, how can someone resist this cute face.

I continue to cook pancakes. Once it was ready, I served it on the plates with some maple syrup. Jungkook was still hugging me from behind. Oh god, he is such a kid.

"Jungkook the food's ready. Let's eat it." He made a sad face and said, " Baby, I wanna stay like this, please?"

God, he looks so freaking cute like this!!! I just can't move my eyes from his handsome face. "Jungkook, we need to eat it, come on now. Don't be a baby."

He realsed his grip from me and we sat on the table. We were eating until, the love of my life broke the silence with food stuffed in his mouth, " I am your baby." Oh god, he said this is such a cute way that now I just can't-
He is acting so cute since morning and melting my heart continuously. I smiled at him and we continue to eat our food.

______________________________________

A/N- Hi guys, sorry for slow updates. The problem is that we have a lot of ideas but we don't have time to write it up.
Now, we'll try and update as soon as possible. Please vote and comment on our chapters if you like it.

We really get inspired once we see those votes and comments and it helps us to write even more.

Till then, Be negative from corona virus and stay safe.