Trust.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was time and finally my best friend was about to get married. The priests called the bride and groom. Damon, walked down the aisle with his mother, hand in hand. I still can't believe that Damon is getting married. He was such a playboy when we were in school. Well, I was also a playboy and I still remember how we used to make fun of Y/N because she was a nerd after all. About Damon, I can bet you that he has slept with almost the whole girls of the school. Well, except for Y/N. Y/N was not that kind of girl and she have always stayed away from me and my friends. And, only for the reason, that I was a playboy, she hated me. But of course not now. 

 I never slept with anyone of them. I have had many girlfriends, but never slept. I just didn't like sleeping with someone else, but with Y/N, it's just different. I love her so much. I can do anything for her. Thinking of her, I moved my gaze towards her and saw her patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin. She is such a cute baby, but to be very,very honest, her dress is driving me crazy. I just wanna rip that dress off her body and do so many things to her.
"Jungkook, see the bride!" she broke my chain of thoughts and said excitedly. "She is so beautiful.." her gazed was fully focused on Allie, Damon's soon to be wife.
"Not more beautiful than you.." I said as my gaze just lingered on her face, moving from eyes to lips then to her eyes. "Jungkook, shut up.." she said while chuckling. "I am saying the truth Y/N." I stated as a matter of fact.
"Whatever" She rolled her eyes. God! How much I wanna do things to her, but I have to control myself. 

We both watched Allie, walking down the aisle with her hands intertwined with her father. They both reach staged and her father left her hand. Damon took her hand and brought her up to the stage. The priest started saying the vows. When, Damon was about to say 'I do', his phone rang. he picked up his phone and went backstage. Damon is such a bastard leaving the stage and Allie like that, he shouldn't have done that. Now, everyone is so confused. Allie looks so disappointed. 

After 15 minutes.

There was no sign of Damon. Everyone's eyes were on the entry gate of the backstage. Allie was sitting on the chair that was on the stage. I can tell that she was so unconscious. "Jungkook, where's your friend? It's been 15 minutes.." I can tell that Y/N was also waiting for him.

"I don't know baby, maybe some work.." I tried to make up something but Y/N won't buy it. "It's his marriage, Jungkook. What kind of work he will be doing on his big day.." I am so speechless, I don't know what to tell her. "Y/N, just wait, he will be here. I am going towards the stage, just wait here and don't go anywhere." I squeezed her hands before standing up and went towards the stage. 
I went near Allie to console her a bit. "Allie.. just wait, he will be right here.. Don't be upset." 
"Jungkook, how can I not be upset, where is Damon? It's our marriage after all." she broke down and started crying. Her friends came towards her and tried calming her down. 

I asked Damon's more friends about his whereabouts, but none of them knew about it. 'What the fuck, where are you Damon?' I tried calling him, but his phone was not reachable. 

Suddenly.. someone came running. I guess it's one of the waiters. "I...He..." He was breathless. I went near him, and calmed him down. I gave him water and asked him what the matter is. Why is he so breathless? "Co-come.. with me.." He managed to say between breathes. He grabbed my wrist and took me with him. I can see Y/N and Allie both following me. 
We reached outside a small room. It looks like a supply closet. I can see Allie's face frightened.
'No Damon, you can't do this, you can't do this, you can't do this.' I continuously chanted this. I know what is coming. I can't believe this bastard. How the fuck he can do this? 
Allie furiously opened the door, and what we next saw was...

Y/N's P.O.V

Allie furiously opened the door and- Holy fuck.

"Aaaaaahhh" Allie screamed loudly. My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. I gasped. "Damon!!!" Allie went inside the supply closet and pulled Damon away from a girl.

Yes, Damon was making out with another girl on his wedding day. The fuck-

She started hitting Damon on his chest. "How can you do this? Do you not care about me? Do you not care about anyone here? I thought... I thought you are not the same anymore, I thought, you... are well mannered now, not playing around with girls heart, not treating them just as your fucking toy, Damon!! I freaking loved you and you did this to me.. I tursted you Damon. Why did you do this?" 

By the end, she started screaming and and crying even more harder. I went near her and back hugged her. "Shh... don't waste your tears on this bastard." I tried consoling her but it was of no use. She cried more harder. My gaze moved towards Damon,"You are a jerk Damon. Still the same? I can't believe it! I thought that if you are getting married, you already left your habit of playing with girls heart and and treating them as your toy!!" 

By this time, Damon's family and Allie's family came near the supply closet. They took Allie with them,"You are a shame, Damon." Said her family.
 I saw Jungkook, standing there speechless with his eyes looking at the ground. Suddenly, he lifted up his head and our eyes locked. I can see something in his eyes.. Hurt? Guilt?  I don't know why but I am thinking something that I should not. 

Jungkook went near Damon and said something in his ears, enough for me to listen. "You are unbelievable, Damon. You should not have done that. Goodbye." Jungkook shoved him aside and took my wrists and started moving towards the exit. I don't know what I am feeling but, I jerked my hand away from his hold. Jungkook, looked at me in disbelief and stopped me in front of our car.

"Y/N, What happened?" 

"Jungkook...You and Damon are best friend and you both are playboys, how the fuck can I trust you?"

_____________________________________

A/N- Damn, we didn't have time to appreciate but it's 2.6k views!!! I am so so so so happy!! Thank you so much everyone😻

Well,Long time. I was so busy with homework and all. But I hope you like this chapter! 

What do think Y/N will say to Jungkook next? To be honest, I don't have any idea. I will have to make it up. xD

But, till the nest chapter, vote this chapter, and comment. Your support means a lot.