[four]

The ministry has always had a way with heroes.

When Arthur Weasley alerted the ministry that the Oh So Venerable Harry James Potter, the Very Brave and Loyal Ronald Bilius Weasley, and the Brightest Witch of The Age needed a lift to the train station, they did not hesitate one bit to send their best and brightest. 

Meaning, the best car and their brightest Aurors. 

"Arthur, I hardly think this is necessary." Hermione pursed her lips, knowing full well the attention this will attract 

It's a bloody limousine. 

"I think it's Kingsley's way of annoying Harry." Ginny snickered 

"Well, I'm annoyed alright." Harry frowned "Are you sure we can't just apparate, Arthur?" 

"Dad" Ron sighed 

Arthur Weasley raised both hands up in defense just as his wife also turned to glare at him "I did not know they would go overboard." 

"At least charm the vehicle to look a little bit more mundane to muggles." Molly sighed 

"Please" Harry pleaded with the Auror that was standing right next to the limo's door 

"Unfortunately, we can't." The Auror, whom they found to be named Fey, said "It was this or the carriage, according to minister Shacklebolt."

"Oh bloody hell" Ron groaned and just entered the car "We're going to be late" he managed to say before slipping into the seats inside 

"Man's got a point." Hermione said, checking her watch "I don't want to miss the train." 

With that, all of them piled into the rather spacious vehicle, and began their drive to King's Cross station. Harry and Ginny were sat oh so closely next to each other, with the former's arm around his girlfriend. Hermione glanced at him with a small smile until Harry tilted his head a little to gesture to Ron. 

Hermione glanced at her boyfriend, who was staring out the window peacefully, before shaking her head at Harry. 

"What?" Ginny asked with raised brows 

"What do you mean what?" Ron asked, removing his eyes from the window 

"Nothing" Harry and Hermione chorused 

"You'll be back on Christmas, won't you?" Molly asked hopefully, looking at all four of them "Invite your parents, Hermione. I would love to spend the holidays with them." 

"Yes." Arthur nodded enthusiastically 

"Of course." Hermione chuckled "That would be lovely, thank you, Molly" 

"And you'll owl? All for of you?" Molly asked, hopeful still 

"Yes mum, everyday" Ginny said with a laugh 

"Not everyday, maybe every other day" Ron shrugged, causing Molly to throw him a frightful glare "Oh yes, mum, everyday." 

"Oh, by the way, do you know who the DADA teacher will be this year?" Ron asked his father 

"No idea." Arthur Weasley shook his head "You'll have to wait until supper I suppose" 

"I hope he doesn't die, or she" Ginny said solemnly 

"Don't we all?" Harry said 

The rest of the car ride was quiet, and when they had gotten to King's Cross, the good bye's were, surprisingly, very quick. Molly and Arthur waved it off with 'we'll see you for the holidays, I am sure. I am positive. We will see you again.'