[twenty one]

Ginny, 

I'm happy to hear you and Harry have already submitted your names to the ministry. I'm worried about Ron, though. Will you please reason with him? I don't think that Brown girl will be a good choice. We don't need anybody worse than...well, you know who, in the house.

How is Hermione? What will she do about this law? Do you think she'll consider getting back together with Ron?

Give Harry a hug for me

Always missing you, 

Mum

"Well, I don't think it's our place to tell her who Hermione is currently dating." Harry pursed his lips as he read through Molly's short letter "Quite frankly, I'm not sure we should."

"Don't be silly. I'm sure mum already knows about Malfoy." Ginny shook her head as she sat next to Harry on their bed "George has been visiting her almost every weekend. He's bound to say something."

Harry shook his head "If she knew then she wouldn't have asked you about whether or not you think it's possible for Ron and Hermione to get back together."

"I'm just not sure what she'll think of it when she finds out." Ginny sighed and leaned her head against Harry's shoulder 

"She's bound to find out somehow. She did invite Hermione for Christmas." Harry pointed out "Given the current situation, Malfoy's bound to come with."

"Thank Merlin our situation's not as complicated." Ginny mumbled sleepily "I feel very lucky to have you."

"I love you, Gin." Harry grinned at her happily

She loved seeing him happy, especially when she knows she's the reason for his happiness. Harry has been through so much, all she wanted to do from the minute they got together was to ensure his happiness for the rest of their lives. Ginny was beyond happy they were going to have their shot at a happy forever, not many people around them are lucky enough to be with the ones they truly love. 

She knew that she would stop at nothing until Harry was completely and utterly happy with her and the life they were about to build - and she can't wait. 

"I love you more, Harry." She smiled at him tenderly before pecking his lips "We have a potions class to get to."

"Right, that potions class where you're paired with Theodore Nott." Harry sulked

Ginny laughed "He's actually very good company, though I reckon it's only because I'm one of Hermione's closest friends." 

Harry chuckled as he got up "No, Gin, I actually think they're being genuine." he shrugged and grabbed his wand from the nightstand 

"I know. It's still very surreal, though." Ginny shrugged and offered her hand for Harry to take, which he did so all too happily 

"I'm just happy the future's looking bright again."

"Speaking of," Ginny smiled "Mum's already excited about wedding plans."

Harry laughed "Gin, you and Molly have to give me the chance to formally ask your father for your hand before you go ahead with the planning." he brought her hand up against his lips with a kiss "It's only right for me to do that first."

Ginny pouted "My father adores you, Harry. There's no need."

"But I want to." Harry insisted "I promise after I get the chance to speak with your parents in person, we can begin the planning."

"Who said you're part of it?" Ginny teased

"Hey! It's my wedding too!" Harry laughed 

"I don't need you to propose to me anymore, either." Ginny said thoughtfully "I'm more excited for the planning than anything else. You can save your cheesy words for the wedding day."