[seven]

Draco woke at the first flash of sunlight. He didn't know if the Room of Requirement really had windows, but the one on his wall was letting the brilliant rays of the sun in his room. He made a mental note to close his drapes before sleeping, and then went ahead for a quick shower. Draco immediately locked the connecting door in the bathroom to Hermione's room, quickly remembering their embarrassing encounter the previous night.

Draco grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt from his trunk before pulling the door to what he assumed would be his ensuite bathroom open. Much to his surprise, and embarrassment, Hermione Granger stood in front of the mirror in nothing but a shirt and her knickers

"Bloody hell." Draco exclaimed, just as the other screeched "Malfoy get out!"

Draco didn't know she was inside, and he surely wasn't aware about them sharing a bathroom. Feeling the heat rush to his cheeks, he scolded himself 'What are you? Six? You've seen women in less than what she had'

But then again, that was Granger. Of course it would be embarrassing to see her in that situation.

Showers have always been Draco's favorite self-care regimen. There was something about the feeling of water on the skin that made the whole ordeal relaxing. However, seeing the dark mark on his left arm while he scrubbed the day's muck away always put him off. Although it was quite faded now that he's gone, Draco still made an effort to cover it up. Being a little more than gifted at Potions and Charms, he was able to alter the concealment charm to cover the magical tattoo for a day.

'What will Granger think?' Draco thought to himself, but then again, when did he ever care about what other people thought? As he finished up preparing for the first day of actual lessons, Draco wondered whether Hermione was already awake. His question, fortunately, was answered as he descended the staircase of their dorm.

Hermione had been waiting for him on one of the loveseats, casually going through her timetable "About time, Malfoy. I thought you'd never get up for class."

"I see you're already stressing over your lessons for the day." Draco remarked "Took more classes than you had to, Granger?"

"As always." Hermione said, smiling cooly "I saw we had DADA together, I was hoping to discuss the prefect pairs before class if you're willing to skip breakfast."

Draco frowned, he didn't want to go through DADA with an empty stomach "I don't fancy fainting during spellwork in DADA, Granger. How about free period? When's yours?"

"After DADA." Hermione answered

"Perfect, we'll leave the class together and discuss the pairs here." Draco said, gripping the strap of his bag, which he had forgotten to charm to weigh lighter

"Alright, let's head to breakfast then." Hermione stood up, and together they descended the many flights of stairs to enter the Great Hall. It was quite odd to see Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy next to each other, much more standing so close to each other. So, when they entered the Great Hall together, several heads turned to gawk at them. Ron, was once again turning red at the sight of Draco standing so close to Hermione, and when the blond wizard kindly walked Hermione to the Gryffindor table he couldn't stop himself from glaring "I hope you watch yourself with her, Ferret."

"Good morning to you too, Weasel" Draco smiled coldly before turning to Hermione, he knew his next statement would infuriate Ron so he said it with the widest smile he could muster "I'll see you after class, Granger."

Hermione rolled her eyes, knowing exactly what he's doing "I'll see you, Malfoy." With that, Draco spun on his heel and walked over to where his friends were watching on the Slytherin table. "I'm telling you, Draco." Pansy said through gritted teeth as she slammed pancakes on her plate