[twenty five]

With Draco in the hospital wing, Hermione was left to do the tasks that McGonagall left for them by herself. He was spending all his free time finishing the requirements their professors have left for them before their exams and revising his notes at the same time. Draco was also able to squeeze in quiet meetings with the Quidditch team in the hospital wing, instructing Theo to take charge while he was in recovery "I'll only have a few days to train with you before our game next weekend, so maximize this time while I'm gone."

Hermione checked her little note in her pocket to make sure she got every thing in check "All five new rooms ready, extra furniture in the living and dining areas. protective wards in check." She muttered to herself as she read "Only thing left is to inform them."

With a determined walk, she left the Room of Requirement to find their friends. McGonagall only allowed twelve people to occupy the new dorms, it was up to Hermione and Draco to determine who gets to join them.

"It would be wise to have both your friend groups to join you." McGonagall told them "I'm sorry, mister Malfoy, but one of the reasons why I chose you to be Head Boy was because they wouldn't expect me to be hiding the stone where a former Death Eater sleeps."

"I take full offense, professor, but I can't say it wasn't a brilliant plan." Draco nodded in approval

"Having all your Slytherin friends with you will make that argument stronger. They'll never expect me to place it where any of their former allies reside." McGonagall nodded "It's up to you which of them to invite, but I'm only allowing twelve inside the room of requirement. Too much will attract attention and too little would be unwise."

"Professor, is that why professor Dumbledore is our portrait?" Hermione asked curiously

"Yes, but, given the situation, I'll be placing professor Snape there instead. There is something else that Albus' portrait needs to do."

They agreed to meet near Hagrid's hut, where he could keep watch while Hermione discussed to her friends the current situation.

"Alright, Granger, tell us while we're meeting in this....place." Pansy's insult dying before she could let it out

Hermione tried for the cheerful approach "So, McGonagall is grouping couples together! Some weird activity the school is doing regarding the new law. She's grouped all six pairs of us together to live in the same dorm."

"What?" Ginny frowned, eyeing Astoria oddly

Harry, on the other hand, already had an idea what this was about - but he kept his mouth shut and let Hermione continue

"She wouldn't let us leave the heads' common room, so instead, you're all moving in with us." Hermione grinned "It's important that you swear to secrecy though."

"Your missing common room." Blaise commented with narrowed eyes

"Exactly. There's a reason why we haven't told anybody where it was." Hermione shrugged "McGonagall wants to keep it a secret that the Room of Requirement wasn't destroyed in the war."

"What?" Ron spluttered out

"Yes, so, we are going to do an Unbreakable Vow."

"Excuse me?" Celine's eyes widened in disbelief "The secret is that important?"

"Hermione, if you tell us it's a secret, you can trust us to keep it." Theo frowned "There's no need for such drastic measures."

"It wasn't my idea, trust me." Hermione raised both hands in defense

"She's hiding something there, isn't she?" Viktor narrowed his eyes

Hermione sighed, knowing that their friends were too smart to not catch the act. She glanced at Hagrid for an added effect of suspense before answering "She's keeping the Sword of Gryffindor in the common room with us. Word is, many Death Eaters want it destroyed after its uses against the Dark Lord were made known." she lied outrightly. She knew that Harry and Ron knew her too well to believe it, but she could only pray that they did