Chapter One

"Morningstar, got a call from the café down town. We got another victim." My partner, Skyler Smith informed me as I wore my jacket and stood up.

"I fucking hate the maniac. I can't wait to catch him." I said as we left the station for the crime scene.

We got there to see police tapes, police and citizens who were watching the police cleaning up the crime scene. I walked passed it as Skyler talked to the witness who called in about the body.

I walked up to Brian Jones, a forensic scientist who was great at his job and loved it. I saw as he put little evidence into the evidence bag before he looked at me.

"So shoot me." I requested as I brought out my reading glasses from my pocket.

"Well it seems we have a breakthrough. Our victim was actually poisoned and before she died she was grabbing onto this." He informed me as he handed me a piece of paper.

"It's a flyer for St. Salvador school. How is this a breakthrough to finding biblical killer?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I asked myself the same question till I found her ID. Our victim was Emily Turner and she wasn't a teacher. She worked as a waitress at a diner far east from here. Which means..."

"She grabbed it from biblical killer before he killed her. Due to the way she crumbled it, means she grabbed it out of panic when choking and our guy didn't notice."

"Exactly. Always on point doc." He snapped his finger in excitement.

"So what was her sin?" I asked then he lead me to a wall not far from the victim.

"Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Exodus 20:16." I read out loud before I looked at Brian.

"Emily Turner was a witness in a hit and run case last month. The assailant was found not guilty." My partner, Skyler informed me as he gave me the file.

"That was quick. Probably should look back into that case. I'll go check out this St. Salvador's school. I'm sure it'll be full of spoilt and bratty kids so this case will he cracked in no time." I commented before I closed the file and walked towards the yellow tape.

"You going undercover?" Brian asked.

"Maybe. Should be fun to be a teacher for sometime." I responded with a smile on my face.

"Wow. The school is a lot bigger than the pictures." I commented as the driver laughed.

"Been working here for nine years. St. Salvador is the biggest school I've ever worked in." He informed me as we entered into the building.

St. Salvador was really as prestigious as its name. It was very large that walking would feel like hiking a mountain. It was decorated with flowers and garden arts and before the school building was a dolphin fountain.

St. Salvador had three divisions from my research. It had the boys boarding school, girls boarding school and then the day school which was a coeducational academy. These schools were located in different states of the country. I was also lucky that they were hiring and looking for psychologists which yours truly was.

The driver stopped me in front of the school building where I saw a man and a woman who were obviously married and three new male staffs from how they seemed so tense. I walked up and stood beside them.

"Welcome my new staffs to St. Salvador Boys High school. I'm the proprietor Mr Jonathan Prescott and this is my wife Mrs Janet Prescott." He introduced himself and his wife before they turned and entered the building.