Chapter Fourteen

Class was unexpectedly quiet because all my students especially Lust who had a mischievous smile on his face, had their eyes on me.

"For class, we'll haahhh!!!" I moaned halfway in my conversation before I covered my mouth making my cheeks more flustered.

I touched my ass because the vibrator had increased for a second before going back to its normal speed. I mentally cursed Hades as I remembered this morning's conversation.

"Pick a number from 1-5, bunny." Hades said as I gave him a weird look.

"Bunny? Is that the best you could come up with?" I asked as I rolled my eyes and packed my notes for class.

"Pick a number bunny." He demanded before I glanced at him then faced my notes.

"Three."

"What about a second number." Hades said before I told him five.

"Strip." Hades commanded as I looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Don't forget our deal. Strip and no complaints." Hades commanded before I sighed in irritated and started to strip out of my clothes.

When I was done, I looked at Hades who checked me out from head to toes before looking into my eyes. "Bend over." He commanded and without arguing, I leaned my body on my table as I raised my ass to Hades.

I bit my lips when his lubed finger entered my hole. He added a second finger before he started to thrust into my prostrate making my legs to shake.

"It's still soft from last night." He commented before pulled out and then I groaned when I felt something so small and foreign entering inside me before it hit my prostrate.

"W-what are you..." I moaned when it started vibrating at its highest speed before the speed reduced.

"If you can go the whole day without cumming with a vibrator in your ass then I'll tell you something interesting." Hades whispered behind my ears before he increased the speed while licking my eyes making me moan.

"Lucy you surely don't look well to teach, I think you should take a break and release." Lust taunted me as he took a drink from his milk and then opened his mouth then covered it.

Fuck Hades for telling Lust who had been teasing me since this morning. I coughed as I rubbed my legs together before I tried to continue the class.

I was about to say something when the vibrator hit my prostrate and increased speed. I nearly fell trying to keep myself together before I wrote down a classwork on the board and left quickly.

I slowly but successfully got to Hades class and miss Honey was luckily taking their class.

I looked at Hades who was acting like he was innocent about the situation but we both knew that he didn't know what innocent was.

"Mr Morningstar how may I help you?" Miss Honey asked as I coughed and got myself together.

"I need to borrow Hades." I said before she frowned but then looked at Hades who nodded and then she looked at me.

"Okay. Don't forget to get your mates to give you the class exercises, I need them in my office Hades." She instructed before Hades stood up like he owned the class and an arrogant smirk on his face.

Hades stepped out of the class and then miss Honey continued with her class getting back all the attention of the students.

"What is it bunny?" Hades asked as his hand rubbed my throbbing cock that was rubbing against the zippers of my pants.