Chapter Twenty

I threw open the door of my bathroom as I puked my guts into the toilet. I kept on puking, feeling disgusted at the memory of what had happened between Andrew and me.

I flushed the toilet and then stripped out of my clothes before jumping into the shower. I groaned at the feeling of the water hitting my bruises formed from being roughly thrown around and I scrubbed my body. I applied basic first-aid on my injuries, dressed in my pajamas and laid down on my bed.

"Your body is so amazing, I can't get enough." Andrew groaned as he pulled my hair back and pounded harshly inside me as I cried in pain.

"Your hurting me." I cried in pain, my face showing my discomfort. He pressed my hand harder behind my back making me yelp at the pain.

Tears were pouring down my face as Andrew belittled me but I had to do this for Volkan. He may have broken my heart but he was my student and it was my responsibility to protect him not just because I was his teacher because I love him.

I felt Andrew's cum pull out before he came all over my back. He tucked himself as I coughed out. I slowly got off the table as I picked up my broken glasses and put it on then dressed properly.

"Same time. See you tomorrow Whitney."

I screamed, sitting upright in fear as I looked around searching if Andrew was anywhere close. When I was assured I was alone, I broke down and started crying into my knees which I hugged tightly.

It was all a dream, it was all a dream. I thought as I hugged my legs tighter but I knew that it wasn't, it was my reality.

"Your not looking okay, you should probably rest." Michael said and patted my back making me cringe.

"No, I'm okay. Just had a rough night." I confessed, keeping my voice under control as I gave a fake smile.

Michael glared at me suspiciously but waved it out and faced his work. He was about to say something when a students confidently sat on his desk.

"Hades, what the hell!" Michael cursed as he grabbed Hades collar. Hades seemed amused as he smiled at Michael before he mouthed something which made Michael release him and groan.

"Pay a visit to the nurse, I and Hades have to deal with something." Michael tapped my shoulders and then walked beside Hades whose eyes were on me before he walked out with Michael. He was laughing at Michael as they left before I placed my head on the table.

After a few hours of sleep in my office, I checked the time to see that I had to give Flames his special lesson.

I entered the class where Flames sat, staring outside the window before he faced me. I avoided his eyes as I concentrated on teaching but every once in a while, I would sneak glances at him. His mind seemed composed but I had a feeling he wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

"That's all for today. Goodbye." I said and bolted out the door but Flames gripped my hand and pulled me back into the class.

"Let's talk." He requested, his expression growing soft but I raised a hand to his face.

"I'm busy, I have to leave." I responded and tried to leave but he didn't let go.

"You are angry." He said but I shook my head, stared into his eyes and sighed.

"I'm hurt." I whispered breathlessly before I removed my hand from his grip and moved on.

I entered Andrew's office since he called for my service. I cringed at the thought of that but I still entered his office all the same. He sat on his chair smirking and waved for me to come closer which I did.