Chapter Ten

After yesterday's supposed accident, the game was shifted to today. I wouldn't lie when I say that I wasn't nervous and anxious knowing the kind of person Hades is. If he was changing the settings of the game, I had a feeling things would be tough.

I was passing down the halls of the school before the competition when I saw Gretel Jefferson.

I wouldn't lie when I say she was very beautiful with the middle length pink and black hair and those cold dark brown eyes that could tell a lot about a person. She was tall for a girl with a height of 5'10 with long legs and arms.

I saw her talking to Hades in whispers before they argued about something and then Hades left making her to sigh in frustration as she rubbed her forehead.

"Gretel Jefferson." I said making her to face me with a cold face.

"You must be Michael. Funny, I expected you to be... Taller." She said in a mature tone and then I stared into her cold eyes.

"I thought you'd be... Special." I responded making her laugh.

"I like you but whatever you want to know, you'll know after this game." She responded before she walked away.

I watched as she paused before she looked back at me with a smile on her face.

"Be careful Mr Morningstar. Your relationship with both the seven beasts and the police will hurt you more than you should." She added before she left.

"Welcome to the annual inter school sports. Unlike how we regularly do it, we've decided to divide the game into a three category event." Lust announced excitedly as all the students sat down waiting for the information.

"For the first day, we have the girl's volleyball competition and boy's basketball. With the total of five classes from 1-3, all classes will join as one and select players. The class to win will compete within themselves. Good luck cause you'll need it." Lust added before they signed out.

Every student from class 1A to 1E came together as well as all the teachers in charge of them. We carefully picked out players for both the volleyball and the basketball sports.

The match was set and it seemed that my class had more advantage. They didn't have a supposed leader like the other teams but they were eager to compete against each others class.

It had been a long 200 minutes game but at the end, my class won. Each point scored was added to the class and my class was getting ahead. The volleyball, our girls came second but we had more than enough points that kept us in first place.

The second game was what everyone was going to be. If it was a game of teamwork, we had a chance to win but individually my class skills sucked but I only hoped that Hades wasn't smart enough to notice that or used Lust to get information.

"Welcome everyone, it's your host Lust again. The second choice was hard but we came up with a simple exercise. Relay." He informed us and then I finally understood what they did.

The basketball match was a setup so that we could use all our best people to play and if they partook now, I doubted they'd make it to their next partner.

I looked at other classes and it seemed like only Hades class, 3E had advantage over us. I bit my nails as I started to look for someone to stand in because apart from the people who played basketball and benched, the rest were not athletic or interested in running.

"The rules are simple, pick two girls, a boy and a teacher for the relay. Be careful the field has an obstacle course. Goodluck." Lust announced and then I took this chance as a success.