Chapter Thirteen

The girls academy were finally leaving today and I have been avoiding all of the beasts because I had a feeling they would rub their victory in my face or rather Hades and Joker would.

"Mr Morningstar may we speak." Gretel requested politely as I stepped away from the bus so that the females of class 1A would enter.

"Lead the way." I said before I waved goodbye at the girls in the bus who giggled at me and waved bye.

Gretel lead me back to the field before we both sat on the bench. She pulled a stray hair back in place before she hugged her knees.

"Hades told me so much about you. Your a psychologist but you work with the cops, he did a little homework in you." She started as she stared into my eyes.

"So what does that have to do with me? What is your relationship with him?"

"His my brother. My half brother." She said seriously and I knew she was being serious about everything.

"All I want to say is that trust no one in this school even the proprietor. They are all liars, the only one who should have your back is yourself. Plus staying in this walls is dangerous for you, your lucky Hades actually wants to protect you but trust me when I say leave." Gretel said before she looked left and right.

"My information might not be much but Biblical Killer isn't working alone. I have a motive that someone on the same level as the proprietor works as a kind of inside man for him." She whispered before she walked away.

"It's not much but it's the least I can. Goodluck Mr Michael Morningstar, you'll need it." She said before she walked to the boat resigned for the uncrowned queens.

After waving the students bye, I walked into the building to make a call to my partner about the recent discoveries I've found and to ask him to have check on everyone in power in the school and report to me quickly.

We spent time talking and then when we were done with business, I cut the call and then sighed.

Automatically I was Hades slave but that didn't scare me. It was what he was planning to do to me that was scaring me. Hiding from him was pointless since he was the leader of the beast and even the proprietor feared Hades meaning he wasn't someone to be played with.

I walked to my room as everyone started to whisper as I passed by not like I cared about what they were saying but the anxiety was too much for me as I gulped while standing outside my room.

I opened the door and entered before I locked it behind me.

I was about to turn my back when I felt a larger body hugging me from behind making my breath to hitch.

"You took too long, I was just thinking of getting you." Hades whispered to my ears with his husky voice before he licked my ears making me to shiver.

"H-Hades..."

"You can't object Michael. Your mine. I'll drown you in so much pleasure that you'll be able to live without me touching you."

"S-Stop." I said as I struggled to remove his hands from my belt he was unbuckling.

"Your so persistent, curious and stubborn, my type of pet. I'll just have to retrain you." He whispered before he unzipped my zip and dipped his hand into my underwear making me to gasp.

Hades squeezed my soft cock into his hand making it hard as he kissed and sucked my neck making me squirm. My arms and knees started to give up and Hades carried me princess style to my bed. He threw me on the bed before he removed his shirt and smirked.

"This is how you should be. Submissive and willing to spread your legs for me whenever I demand." Hades said cockily making me to stand on my knees on the bed as I held his shirt in neediness.

Hades came close and tried to kiss me before I punched him hard in the gut and then headbutt him. He staff backwards but he didn't before he looked at me with a proud smile on his face.

"This is exactly why I like you Michael, your fire just gets me fired up." Hades before he forcefully pinned me to the bed and started to kiss me.

Hades mouth was warm, rough and dominating. I couldn't breathe but he didn't pull out he I bit his lips. He grinned as he cleaned the blood on his lips and then licked it. He kissed me again as he removed my clothes after tying my hands to the bedhead.

"D-don't do that." I requested as Hades sucked my nipple while one of his hand played with the other bud and the other on my cock.

"Look how slutty and hard it is for me." Hades teased as he rubbed my cock faster while sucking my skin down to my belly button making my legs curl and uncurl.

He spread my legs apart as he abused my thighs with kisses and bites before he took my dick into his mouth making me to gasp as I trembled. I was about to cum when Hades pulled away and squeezed my dick hard making it stop.

"You bastard!" I shouted as he laughed teasingly while rubbing the tip with his finger.

"If you say Hades owns me and I'm his bitch then I'll let you cum."

"You already won, you don't have to brag it in my face."

"Well I like to be reminded how superior I am, there's nothing wrong with that. Is there?" He asked as he squeezed my dick again making me curse.

I didn't want to give in but everytime, I was close to cumming, Hades would pull back and start all over again till I was breathing hard with flustered cheeks. Everything felt so unclear and my body was trembling and begging for release.

"Given up yet?" Hades asked as I looked at his teasing face.

"P-please." I said as I rubbed my legs together.

"You know what to say." Hades said before he kissed my lips and pulled away.

"Hades owns me and I'm his..." I paused when I felt a cold finger in my hole making me to bite my lips as it entered deeper.

I was about to finish saying the last part when his finger touched my prostrate making me moan.

"There it is." He praised himself as he added two more fingers and started violating it as I moaned and quivered from the vibrations it was sending to my body.

"Just fuck me already." I complained before he smirked and then removed his fingers.

"You should learn to be patient Michael." Hades said before I heard him unzipping then clothes dropping on the floor. I felt my hole clench in emptiness as Hades tore off a wrap of condom and put it on.

Hades grabbed my waist before he slammed into me making me to tear up with the pain it caused. He slowly started to enter and when he was in, he stopped as he waited for me to adjust to his thick, big cock. When my hips started to move that was Hades cue to start.

"Forgive me for whatever I'm going to do to you." He said before he started thrusting roughly making my back arch as I gave out a breathless moan.

Hades was not gentle at all, he was like a beast in heat. Fucking me like I was the last meal he'd ever eat as I groaned and moaned. He violated my prostrate making my eyes roll as I felt myself hitting my release. Immediately I came, I was far from this room as my hole clenched around Hades till he came.

When he was done, he kissed me as he untied my hands before my body laid limp and exhausted in the bed. I looked at Hades tiredly as he discarded his used condom and then started to dress up.

"I guess this will be an exciting semester, Michael." Hades said before he chuckled and left the room.

I grunted softly before I laid on my side and slept off.