Chapter Eighteen

Whitney
It was fun to watch him even in secret. Ever since that day in the chemistry lab, I've always been interested in Flames, the mute of the seven deadly beasts.

He wasn't the smartest among the best because of his dyslexia but he seemed to be the most expressive and had a close relationship with Pain. They were best friends.

I finally got close to flame when I was assigned to be his private teacher. It was fun to teach him even though he never talked, he listened and the only thing he always said was pretty.

"That's all for today." I said as I closed the book before he held my hand and pulled down to sit down.

"Your weird, pretty." He said with his smooth tenor before I blushed and avoided his eyes.

"Not really, I have other things to do." I said before trying to stand up but I was pulled back to the seat.

"Do you like me?" He asked before I felt my heart beating fast at his question.

"W-why would you say something like that. I'm your teacher so I demand respect." I said trying to hide my secret but he saw right through me.

"Your always watching me especially from your room every night I go to the chemistry lab." He said before my eyes widened at the fact that he knew my secret.

"Are you disgusted with me because I'm gay?" I asked before he released me and laid lazily on his chair.

"If I did would I be touching you?" He asked before I faced him in surprise.

"Though I've never been a man before." He said before I blushed like a girl whose feelings were noticed by her crush.

"You never talk much why now?"

"Because I want to burn you out." He responded bluntly before I gave him a confused expression.

"Burn me like literally set me on fire?"

"No." He responded before he pushed away the table and kissed me.

Flames, sin of gluttony of the seven deadly beasts was kissing a nobody gay teacher like me. A twink who was still a virgin.

"If you like me then you'll sleep with me, right?" He asked before I stared at him in shock because of his question.

Was I ready to lose the virginity I've been keeping for twenty four years of my life? To a nineteen years old student?

He must have noticed how uneasy I was with his question before he left me alone and stood upright.

"You don't want to. It's fine." He said before walking pass me but I stood up and hugged him from behind.

"Don't go. I'll do it." I said before he turned and held my face.

I blushed as he took off my glasses making me to close my eyes in response. Without my glasses, the real colour of my eyes is revealed and I was always bullied for it.

"Open your eyes." Flames said gently making me to shake my head in response.

"Please." He begged making my will to keep them close break and I slowly unraveled my eyes.

Flames expression never changed when I opened my eyes. Instead, he was amused and intrigued by it before he kissed my forehead.

"Your eyes are beautiful. It's like a golden purple marble that shines wherever it goes." He said in a smooth and sincere manner making me to blush.

My eyes have always been like that, inherited from my father's side though it only passes to one person to the family I was the unlucky soul. But after hearing Flames say this, I became confident.