Chapter Seven

Joker's POV
Pain. That has been my only comfort since middle school. Ever since I was kidnapped and tortured by Xander Brooke, I have enjoyed pain like it is a part of me.

I came to St. Salvador because my dad had been so worried about me ever since middle school. I changed from the calm, shy me to the happy, masochist who will do anything to have pain and pleasure. Everyone thought something was wrong with me since my therapy wasn't proving effective till I met Hades.

He accepted me for who I was, never judged me and then made me one of his friends. His family and there because of my love for material things, he called me the sin of greed. It was becoming greed that made me fall in love with sin of envy, Pain.

Pain was handsome, intelligent, tall fearless and loved challenges. He was also a sadist who loved being in control. He was 6'8, with tanned skin, copper coloured hair and light brown eyes. He had abs and his voice was sexy that I masturbated to it almost every night thinking about it.

When Mr Michael told me about the opportunity Pain gave him to be his play thing, I was jealous.

Pain had people who willing threw themselves at him just for favors and personal gain even though Pain got the full satisfaction. All I just wanted was for Pain to notice me but it seemed to be failing till just recently.

"Strip." Pain commanded as I slowly took off my clothes while keeping my eyes on him.

I didn't have a very attractive body like Lust but I was sure it was good enough for him. When I was butt naked, I covered my dick as Pain stared at my body.

He came closer as I held my breath and then he touched the scar on my stomach before he made me look into his eyes. He gently massaged it and for a moment I started to think that Pain had feelings for me just like I did.

He knelt down and then he started to kiss the fading scars all over my body as I felt myself get hard from his touch. Pain then removed my hand from my dick and then started to touch it and play with it gently. I was moaning as he moved his hand up and down my shaft as I moaned.

I was so close to cuming when he squeezed my dick making me to moan in pain. I looked down at him as I held his hair but he took off my hands and lifted me off my feet.

He placed me on his shoulders before he dropped me on the bed and cuffed my hands and my legs to the bed.

"I'm going to give you so much pain that you'll be begging for more." Pain said with a husky voice before he took a blindfold and a gag ball and put them on me.

I felt something being slipped onto my dick which I knew was a cock ring before I felt his tongue on my nipples sucking it so hard that I thought I was going to cum but the cock ring was holding me back. He clamped my nipples before he slowly traced his fingers from my collarbone to my dick making me to groan and shiver.

He licked my ears before he went down to my dick and sucked on the tip slowly making me to moan and cry out in frustration. I felt saliva dropping down my face before Pain laughed. It was quiet and my heart was beating so fast, worried that Pain left me till I felt something wet and cold enter my hole.

I wasn't a virgin but it had been three years since I last had sex so when Pain's fingers entered, it stung a little before it slowly started to become pleasurable.

"So tight. Are you a virgin?" Pain asked but I shook my head and then he chuckled.

"Seems it has been long this hole had been used. I'll take good care of it." Pain said before I felt his three fingers hitting my prostrate making me moan and whimper at the pleasure that place was giving me.