Chapter Four

The next day I walked to the students dorm to the last floor since I found out it was for the seven deadly beasts. I walked up to Pain's room and knocked before the door opened for me to see a naked Pain.

I looked at him from head to toes in a bored look and he didn't seem bothered by it. He gave me hateful looks.

"What do you want?" He asked as he leaned on the door.

"I want to talk. I can have a session with you anytime." I said then he pulled me in.

He shut the door behind him before he went to the fridge and then took out a can of grape juice and threw it my direction which I collected.

Pain's room was very large and very neat with a lot of computer stuffs and games. His room was dark but not dark that you couldn't see anything but dark enough to have you stay in a place. His bed sheet was red in colour and his books neatly arranged in a shelf.

"Start talking." He commanded but I rolled my eyes and pointed at his clothes.

"Dress up and we'll talk." I demanded then he smirked and walked up to me.

"Scared of a naked huge man?"

"Technically you should be scared of a little man who played soccer in high school cause I never miss a kick." I said casually before he gave me an unusual look and then put on his briefs and shirt before he wore his shorts.

"Thank you. I came to ask you to give me the Spider 2.0." I demanded as he opened his can of grape and drank before he looked at me.

"No." He responded curtly before I stood up.

"Why? I'll give you anything for it." I stated before he smirked.

"If I ask for your body will you give it to me?" He asked making me freeze.

"Do you mean sex?" I asked and then he shook his head.

"I don't want to taint my bad blood with angel Michael, I'll be barfing for weeks. I mean let me use it for entertainment." He responded then I realized what he meant.

"I refuse to be a tormented toy. It's cruel and inhuman." I stated but then he laughed.

"Talk about selling your soul. Then forget about the spider." He responded then kept on drinking.

"What if I get someone who will agree to be a toy?" I asked feeling disgusted at the use of the word toy.

"Hmm. I wouldn't mind since I have no intentions of killing the person." He said then I nodded and dropped the can of grape juice.

"I also have a condition." I said before he crushed his empty can.

"Yes?"

"You won't harm the person no matter what."

"There's always pleasure in pain Michael but for you, I'll take a notch down." He said before I stood up and then left his room.

I was walking the halls of the students dorm when I bumped into a little kid.

He had red hair that looked ginger in a way and hazel eyes. He had cute eyes and an angelic calm face that reminded me of White. He wore the students uniform except he had a very huge sweater on his body.

He seemed very timid and bent his face when he noticed I was looking at him. He started to fidget and then I noticed he was slowly starting to hyperventilate.

"It's OK. I'm not angry, I'm sorry. Now breathe in and out like me." I said gently as I gently tapped his back which he flinched but then relaxed and copied my movement.