Chapter Fifteen

Lust
I can't believe that fucking witch had the guts to show her face here. I hated her with every being in my existence but I couldn't get rid of her since she was the woman who gave birth to me... the woman I inherited my looks from.

She abandoned me with my father when I was only seven and things got really shitty after she left my sperm donor and he too was a crap of problems that I would never talk about.

"Cele, play with me." I said as I entered Ghost's room who was reading a book making me surprised that he wasn't actually in bed.

"No." His husky but manly vice responded before he faced back his book.

Celestine Russo was my childhood friend whose family took me in when I was fourteen years old. It was there I met the cold hearted, awkward Ghost whose presence was hardly felt unless he wanted to.

He never talked to me for the first six months. His parents told me that was how he normally was and they had never heard his own voice since he used body language to communicate. I apparently was the first person he talked to before he started talking to his family and from there we became close till he entered this school.

I landed on his messy bed as I hugged the pillow and inhaled his scent. The scent of sweat and fresh air before I shouted into his pillow.

"She came again, seems my old man was freed from prison earlier for good behavior and remorse of his actions." I told Celestine who looked at me and I knew what he was asking me without him asking anything.

"I'm okay. Also I'm not going to forgive them so easily." I said before Celestine shrugged and gave me that lazy look meaning 'It's your life, do whatever. I got your back' and it was one look I didn't like at all.

"Rian I'm not going to comfort you like that if that is what you came for. I can only advice and give solutions." Celestine said before he stood up from the chair he was sitting and cane to his large bed.

He laid beside me and then he closed his eyes and slept off. I couldn't sleep so I watched his handsome face while he slept.

For a Latino, he was awfully quiet and shut in unless when necessary. He also didn't look so Latino because of his lack of hair color but he inherited their sexiness and seductive nature.

When I was sure Celestine was sleeping, I crawled closer to him before I slipped into his arms and hugged his gently and delicately.

It was habit I developed when he first let me sleep with him in his arms because I felt scared and alone. I closed my eyes as I leaned my head against his chest before I closed my eyes and slept off.

"Have you heard of the spirit of St. Salvador?" Ryan, one of the supposedly straight seniors I've fucked asked me as he played with my hair.

"What's that about?" I asked as I stood up from his bed and started picking up my clothes to changing into it.

"Some students was killed few years ago so rumors have that every night, he walks around the school revenging on students who bullied the weak."

"And you believe in all that crap?"

"Nah! If so, this school wouldn't be hell." Ryan said as I snickered before I looked at him and then wore my jacket.

"See you around bj addict." I teased then blew a kiss to him making him smile before he caught and placed it on his dick then I left because he would try to make me stay for another round.

"Celestine!!" I shouted cheerfully as I jumped on him making him to wake up and then give me the meanest stare.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm hungry, cook for me." I complained like a child before he gave me a confused expression and nodded.