Chapter Sixteen

Celestine and I have been dating for like two weeks and he hasn't had sex with me. I was starting to lose my cool especially since he had me not to sleep with anyone.

"What am I to do Forest?" I complained to Forest who was doing his art project.

"Well I wouldn't know. I've never been in a relationship before but I think you should talk to Ghost." Forest advised me as he continued his work diligently.

If only he knew that Monster likes him then he would probably rephrase that statement.

"Don't you ever want to fall in love?" I asked him and then he paused and shrugged.

"I've never really thought of that. I'm not sure they would like me that much because of my personality." He said humbly before he smiled and continued his work.

"Well I'm going to get laid, I haven't had sex in two weeks and three days. It's suffocating but a virgin like you would never understand that."

"There's n-nothing w-wrong with being a v-virgin." He stammered as he covered his embarrassed face.

God I love really teasing Forest.

"No." Celestine said making me pout as he continued playing with his bouncy ball.

"But we're dating." I reminded him and then he looked at me then huffed faced back.

"Really that's what you think dating is all about! The best part of it is the sex, come on Cele." I tried to convince him but he rolled his eyes and turned his back to me.

"Fine! I'll just find someone else!" I shouted angrily and then I closed the door behind me with a bang.

Ignoring Hades who looked at my angry expression in amusement but didn't bother asking me what had happened. Typical Hades, if it wasn't him then it didn't matter.

"Have sex with me." I told Lance from class 2E. He huffed out his cigarette smoke and then looked at me in confusion.

"Why so sudden? Thought your dating Ghost. Don't want no trouble Lust." He said calmly as I cursed.

"Are you doing it or not?"

"No." He responded making me turn my back and trying to leave but he stood up and blocked my way.

"But I know someone who will give us quick cash just for a go." Lance said making me look at him in disgust.

"I know you don't like getting paid for having sex but just make this an exception." Lance continued as I thought about his offer.

"Just this once." I said and then he smiled.

"Tomorrow, teacher's hostel. Room 405." Lance informed me as I wrote that number in my head.

"Thought no one owns the room."

"Exactly why we used it. His got the keys, paying $7000 for a go." Lance said before he threw away his cigarettes and bowed respectful.

"Don't forget, room 405, 11pm sharp." Lance said before he walked away and then I sighed.

What kinda student or teacher pays $7000 just to have sex with a student? If I had told the guys about this, they'd think it was shady especially since it was Lance but Lance had never disappointed me.

"Guess I'll just have to wait for tonight." I thought before I walked away to my room.

Room 405. I thought as I faced the door of the room. I sighed before I knocked three times on the door before it slowly opened on it's own.