Chapter Eight

Michael
I was heading to the teachers lounge when I bumped into Miss Honey.

Miss Honey was the hottest female teacher in the school who handed gym class and biology for the twelfth grade. She was 5'7 with Columbia blood from her mother side which explained her dark skin and curvy body and big boobs.

She had long dark brown hair that reached her waist in a style that covered one of her eyes. Her eyes are chestnut brown with pointed nose and a very thin flexible waist for a gymnast.

She was friendly, nice and beautiful and always stole the attention of most of the students and staffs when she passed by. Honey also was rumored to have the hots for Hades but I couldn't care less because I had so interested in cracking this case.

"Mr Morningstar, are you ready for the school's monthly competition with St. Salvador's Girls School?" She asked as she flipped her hair back.

"Competition?" Is asked and then she laughed.

"Well all homeroom teachers with assistants are to prepare their class for the competition. I'm your assistant and I hope we can work together. Especially since your the only teacher who has actually left a good impression on class 1A." She informed me before she walked by.

"We'll see after last period. Bye Morningstar." She said before she did a blowing kiss which I waved away before she giggled and walked away.

I sighed as I took some snacks from the lounge and then sat down beside White who was making a lesson note for his class.

"Did you know about the school's interhigh sports?" I asked as I chewed on my chips. White paused his work and looked at me.

"Yes. Found out last week, I thought you knew about it."

"Apparently not. The fact I have to deal with Lust's class makes it more reasons for me to slack." I complained calmly as I kept eating my chips.

"But in a way your actually one of the teachers who made a public effort on class 1A. The other teachers are surprised how they've started to do their assignments even though their grades haven't improved much." White informed me and I nodded in silence.

"I never knew teaching was this stressful. Well I better go and start collecting data on this competition with the girls side." I said before I stood up and headed to the teachers dorm since I didn't have any class.

I was about to sleep when my phone rang and then I smiled to see it was Skyler, my partner. I picked up my phone and I answered it.

"Anything special?" I asked before I smiled..

"Nothing much in the station but I have great news." Skyler informed me.

"What?"

"Silas Jefferson had a son. Well we don't know much about him but he was born a year before Gretel by another woman who has no profile." Skyler informed me.

"So do you know anything about his other kid?" I asked.

"No. Seems his well hidden, finding his mother would be hard before finding him." Skyler informed me before I sighed and then cut the call.

I hadn't told them about the paper that Ghost had given me. I decided to sit down and read it once again.

Silas Jefferson also known as biblical killer. Faked death when his wife discovered his sins. Disappeared for a month but kept in contact with daughter who was too young to understand what he was doing till his wife found out. Been living in the darkness since then.

He changes his cell number, identity, car, address and work place every four months to ensure his safety. His extremely paranoid and suffers bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder and wrongfully biblical. His smart especially since he was a psychologist and will it won't be hard for him to get any job that he sets his mind on. His physical appearance is always hidden behind a mask unless he plans to actually poison victim. Be alert.

I dropped the paper that was actually a summary of what Ghost knew. He also stated his early paper that Hades was the only person who has seen him face to face unfortunately Hades was in hiding and didn't seem to be coming out of his hiding place soon but I had a feeling I could lure Hades out. If he loves playing with me, then I'll bring him out of his hiding place at the cost of my virginity.

I closed my eyes when I felt the bed dent making me to sit up quickly and pin down the person in front of me. I relaxed when I saw it was Hades smirking at me before I released him and he sat up.

"Your pretty fast for a psychologist." Hades commented before I glared at him.

"Where do you hide in these walls?" I asked and then he ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you interested in me?" He asked before I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Not even in my wet dreams." I responded.

"Yeah after I dry hump you." He teased making me to blush and face away.

"Hades I need you to reveal to me who Silas Jefferson currently is. I need to bring him to justice and protect this country." I tried to persuade Hades who pulled out a cigarette and was about to light before I took from him.

"Your not ready. Your reckless, impulsive and can't take risk. You always find the easy way out instead of facing your problems head-on. When this killer finds out your close to catching you, you'll be dead like the rest of his victims." Hades challenged me as he poked my chest.

"What are you playing at?" I asked and then he grinned.

"I'm saying you got no balls, no guts, no instincts and work solely on protocol and facts. If the seven of us could smell your man of the law stench then trust me your not doing a great undercover job." Hades explained and then I grabbed his collar.

"I have more of anything than you'll ever have in your lifetime. I'll prove it."

"How will you do that Michael Morningstar?"

"You love games. So I challenge you with the school's interschool sports. When my class wins then you help me catch biblical killer."

"What if you lose?" Hades asked as he came closer to me, his eyes never leaving mine for a second.

"What do you want?" I asked him as he placed two fingers on my chin.

"I own you. Have you do what I want at my beck and call without resistance." He said seductively as his eyes went down to my lips before back to my eyes.

"Just don't back out when I win."

"Getting confident already. Your really feisty." He said smoothly before he kissed me on the lips.

I held onto his chest as I felt his warm tongue touching my lower lips asking for permission to devour me. I don't know what came over me but I opened my mouth and then we started to fight for dominance for which he won before he pulled back as we both panted, catching our breaths.

"Michael, I look forward to breaking you." He said seductively as I tried to control my flushed cheeks.

"Like hell you will." I responded before Hades stood up and then looked back at me and winked then jumped out from the window.

I looked from the window as he headed to where the school's isolation unit was and then I touched my lips before I shook my head to document things for my students and this case.