Chapter Nine

"We're starting with simple stretches for warm-up." Miss Honey instructed the students who didn't seem to care.

She looked at me as if pleading for assistance and then I coughed before I went to stand in front of my homeroom students.

"Listen I've done research on this school and I know class 1A has a great history for being the worst class but we can change all that. We can show them that we're not just some noisy, spoilt, lazy, bitching, disrespectful fuckers..."

"Technically we are!" One of the students shouted and they all laughed.

"As your laughing like that Reese, your laughing away the E keeping you from entering the special class." I threatened before he and the class kept quiet then I coughed.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted. If we work together then we can take the cup. I want to change our situation and I want all of you to get those adrenaline busting." I said but all of them kept quiet and then I saw Lust and Forest coming into the gym.

"He meant quit the blowjobs and get bitching!" Lust shouted and then all the student shouted in joy.

Lust winked at me before he and forest went to the bench to sit down since they had permission to skip gym class along with Kevin so I didn't bother them much.

After practice, I saw as all the students laid down on the ground panting as Forest, Lust and Kevin passed water around.

I saw as Lust would sway his hips when he noticed any boy admiring him. I shook my head as Forest shyly helped his classmates.

He would blush when they teased him and Lust would defend him whenever he felt any of the boys trying to get comfortable with the very sensitive boy.

I was about to dismiss them I heard the door open and everyone except Lust kept quiet at the sight Hades and his crew, all neatly dressed in their uniform except Lust who wore an altered sports uniform that looked like the kind you see Japanese girls wear.

"Pappy! I've missed you." Lust said as he ran and jumped into Hades hands.

Hades smiled gently as he patted his head before he looked at me and winked and then looked at my students coldly before he looked at the teachers I was to work with.

The tension in the room was much because everyone kept quiet as Hades glared at them before Monster walked up to Forest who clearly looked uncomfortable. The rest dispatched into the room with Lust around Ghost, Flames on his own holding a lighter I should seize, Joker and Pain together.

"Hope you haven't forgotten our business Michael?" Hades asked as he walked up to me.

"Not even in my dreams. I can't wait to wipe out that cocky grin off your face." I responded and he chuckled before he bent down slightly to look at me.

"You should be careful, I'd hate for anything to happen especially since 1A as a knack for getting in serious dilemma." Hades reminded me before he walked to the door.

"See you at the losing side Michael." Hades said before the rest of the beast except Lust who bade Hades bye with a peck on the cheek.

I sighed as everyone relieved their breaths they didn't know they were holding and then Lust turned back and smiled like everything was okay but we knew that slightly the tension was still in the room.

Practice wasn't so easy and along our fellow competitors St. Salvador Girls High school came. Class 1A girls were something very unpredictable, as unpredictable as the boys just not wild. I just prayed that they would agree to work together so that we can win because from what I noticed, the only competition I see is Hades class, Class 3E.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, students and staffs, the five uncrowned queens and the seven deadly beasts of St. Salvador High." The announcer announced as everyone clapped except the seven deadly beasts.

They had special chairs put out for them in the best spots except Ghost because he was too lazy to come as well as the uncrowned queens namely: Poison, Love, Deity, Truth and War.

I watched them to see that Silas Jefferson's daughter was one of the uncrowned queens, the leader from what I saw. She was Truth.

She sat in her thrown all high and mighty and her eyes was so focused on Hades who looked back at her.

To an average person, they looked like they were declaring war and bloodshed but it didn't take me a second to see they were communicating in a very friendly but discreet manner. This only made me wonder what their relationship is with one another.

"For our first game, will be the 400M race!" The announcer announced and then I saw as Tobias went to represent our class.

Tobias was good and had speed and agility. He was our ticket for winning the races that wasn't a marathon but his endurance wasn't the best so he would only do the 400M and relay race.

The game started and then they all ran with Tobias in lead. It was exciting as class 1A shouted in joy.

I was watching the game in anticipation when I felt a gentle pull on my cloth. Forest had a disturbed look on his face and he seemed really nervous which I wouldn't blame him for since he wasn't used to crowd.

*Mr Micheal, I don't feel comfortable. Something is wrong with the race.* He signed at me as I looked at the field to check for anything wrong.

I saw as how Class 2  representatives were pushing and gunning for the representative of class 1. Tobias and Zara from class 1D.

"There not playing fair." I said to Forest before I looked at Hades.

It was obvious that he had nothing to do with it because he seemed angry at what was happening. I saw as Flames stared at what was happening with no enthusiasm but then he smiled when Hades looked at him.

What are they up to?

I watched as how Flames took a bottle and lit a cloth on fire before he threw the bottle where the referee was staying making people to scream when the man caught fire. I saw how Flames laughed and then the competitors were made to stop.

I was shocked when no one helped the burning man instead they all shifted back as if afraid helping him would be their demise.

"Attention everyone." Hades voice rang from the speakers all around and I turned to where he was to see he wasn't there again.

"This is a demonstration of my superiority. The next time anyone tries to play in this competition with a dirty trick,  well... That whole class suffers. Anything you wanna do, do it outside this game. Also due to the unfortunate accident, this game is shifted to tomorrow. Be prepared because a lot of rules are going to change." Hades announced before he signed out.

I looked at the faces of everybody here and then I saw the fear, panic and tension they all felt. Even the uncrowned queens felt it but weren't as tensed as us.

Oh God, we're all screwed.